straight off probo pieces

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by MochaBearBlazed, Mar 11, 2013.

1. #1 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    newly off Probo I've been trying to build back to the level of my old stash. the blue one is from headshop near by called the jungle room for 22 I called slim skunky cause its small and looks like a skunk. the bigger red and blue one is from a gas station for 11. it caught my eye, I couldn't help but have it. I haven't named it yet. the grinder was 45 from the headshop.

help me name the new bowl

Attached Files:

2. pics broo!

congrats gettin off probo though man

3. damn I was so high I forgot pics haha srry

4. I love that black and white piece! I'm not a pipe smoker, but I do have a couple in stock (Not sure why)

Congrats on getting of probation, drug charge I assume?

[​IMG]

I've had that beast for almost 2 years now, never smoked it.

5. really? that bowl is sick. and yea I got possession and para charges like every other teen around here sadly

6. #6 dropinbiking, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Man, I can't even find that fucking pipe I just posted. I was gonna grab it and take a better picture.

I literally can't remember where I put it, or when I last had it out. Who the fuck loses a pipe? :S :S

7. I really like that piece on the left, man. I had one just like but it was a soft blue with a light red swirl. She fell to her death a few days ago:(. Congrats on getting off the probo! This piece is one I picked up yesterday and she needs a name as well!

Attached Files:

8. did they actually drug test you for probation cuz they never have for me

9. yea I was getting randomly tested ( around once a week) for 10 months

10. that's an amazing bowl man. that's some really beautiful glass. my whole goal right now is to save up for a piece I can be proud of

11. We'll find us some good names for our beauties, good sir!