Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Straight kush? Info?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I'm getting normal kush tomorrow for the first time and I don't know much about it. Is it sativa or Indica? Hows the high? Etc. thanks guys.

2. [quote name='"Codee"']I'm getting normal kush tomorrow for the first time and I don't know much about it. Is it sativa or Indica? Hows the high? Etc. thanks guys.[/quote]

Kush is indica or indica dominant.
    The high of solid Kush genetics will give you a body buzz from heaven. And at times feel fairly cerebral.
    Some people swear that the kush they are smoking is a sativa.
    There are many reason's for that, which is another discussion.

Pineapple Kush
    OG Kush
    OG Kush18
    Master Kush

Those are my favorite 4. There are others of course.
    Have fun, stay safe and
    Puff Puff Pass

3. OG is a Sativa.

OP, your dealer calling his bud kush, is pretty much slang for how dank it is. It's exactly like saying kill or fire.

4. Where you getting it from? I know around here at least lots of dealers call their stuff kush as a general term for good weed, but it isn't actually bud with kush genetics. Or maybe they just call it that as an excuse to rip off people who don't know any better.

5. Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It might be just slang for dank. Idk though

6. [quote name='"pinacolaaadas"']
    OG is a Sativa.

OP, your dealer calling his bud kush, is pretty much slang for how dank it is. It's exactly like saying kill or fire.[/quote]

OG is not Sativa.
    Not sure where you get your info from. I grow OG18 in my garden.
    OG is also a hybrid to begin with. You may have gotten some good pheno displayin sativa dominant characteristics.
    But i have yet to come across any myself.

7. either way its 95% chance the dealer has no idea what it really is

8. Yea op i doubt you are getting legit "kush" from a dealer.

Here kush just means dank. Yea its an actual strain but unless you know a grower OR you go to the medical club you aren't gettin no kush. Sorry.

Stop worrying about strain info so much. Weed gets you high. Strain names don't mean shit. I could grow og kush with crappy lights and come out with schwag. Just because its og kush doesn't mean shit.

9. That is a very big misconception that i notice alot around the "hood". Almost every black person i know says kush when they are describing good weed in general. That is completely incorrect. Kush is a specific strain, like haze or afghan or northern lights. There are subsets of those strains so there is a wide variety tho.

10. soemtimes ill see dealers all with the same weed around all trying to sell it to me as difrent names, like no its not ornge kush or what ever you say it is i bought this yesterday from someone else

11. It's a sativa dominant hybrid, just has a very indica feel. Obviously there are OG's that are indica dom, but OG kush is most definitely sativa dom.

12. [quote name='"LochnessToker"']

It's a sativa dominant hybrid, just has a very indica feel. Obviously there are OG's that are indica dom, but OG kush is most definitely sativa dom.[/quote]

My OG18 is definitely Not a sativa.
    Indica height. Bud structure. Fat indica leaves.
    My grower friends OG (she acquired clones from SanFran)
    Is marginally taller. Same fat indica leaves. Although the bud structure leans to the sativa.
    Either way. The strain kicks ass.

I am basing my opinion on my own personal experience with the strain. I apologize if i came across as knowitall.
    As far as using the term Kush to describe Quality weed though, is a pet peeve of mine. I am forever correcting my friends.

Puff Puff Pass