Straight guys: why do you hate gays so much?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fvckweed, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homophobia will never cease to amaze, and, amuse me.

I have always wondered why straight men have so much hatred towards gay men. As if we're some sex crazy machine looking to shove our cock into anything that has another cock and a heart beat.

I'm about to shatter your world and everything you know, your life is a lie : we have fucking standards.

More times than not I look at a straight dude and think wow, what an ugly fuck. That was harsh lmfao. But what I'm saying is, you are not all hot shit, and treating us the way you do, just proves our point further, we are mentally superior.

Gay bashing does not even make sense. I'm not aware if everyone knows this but, you are born gay. Or bi, or whatever. IT IS NOT A CHOICE. I did not wake up one day and say hey I'm bi. No. Doesn't work like that. It has to do with when you are developing and a mix up with your chromosomes genetics etc. you have no earthly control over your sexual preference.

So my question is: why do you still hate gays? There is no reason to. We are people like everyone else. We have feelings. And shaming us is neither making you a better person, nor fixing society. So why not tolerate us?

If I'm talking to you, did it ever cross your small mind maybe I want to be FRIENDS? WAIT WHAT?!?!?! STRAIGHT GUYS AND GAY GUYS CAN BE .... FRIENDS?!?????!!!!??! Wow! Who would've known.

Rant over lmfao. It's just been pissing me off and I thought what better place to voice my thoughts :) thank you for reading.

☯

2. #2 deathinvegas, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
    It's fucked up you ( or any one ) has to put up with any sort of prejudice because of who or what you are . Im straight but I was given a ' gay bashing ' by a gang , not like a biker gang , a bunch of teenagers , like 8 or more easily , guys and girls ( i had my arm around my kid brother , who i love unconditionally + happens to be gay but those kids never even knew that ) , luckily , na , fortunately we only got punched n kicked not stabbed or shot , they were calling us fags as they were doing it so it was defo a gay bash , not that it matters , a kicking is a kicking , hurts no matter the ' reason ' , anyway , I never encountered such venom from complete strangers before , scary how angry these little shits were .......i know violence , retaliation probably isnt the answer BUT if we happened upon them again id enjoy watching some of my gay mates rag doll the little fckers , its not like all gay men are soft or small ( innuendo will obvs follow....), i know guys that can seriously damage people if it came to it , they dont seem to get much abuse .......wonder why not , oh yeah , bullies like the type im on about dont pick on ' fair - game '  do they ..............fuck , i forgot where i was going with this whole thing now , the world is teaming with haters , let them get on with it , i you were straight some c**t would find summin to hate about you 

3. One day, society will be androgenous. Male, female, homo, hetero, trans, bi, asexual, whatever, it won't matter because people will fuck whoever they want however they want to with whatever part of their bodies and then when it comes to reproduction there's always alternatives. Right now, the whole man-wife-and-kids idea is the standard, which isn't a bad thing, but obviously not so open to other types of families.

Anyway, as a straight guy, as long as you're not a pedophile, necrophiliac or into bestiality, I don't care what you're into. Feel free to put anything anywhere with anyone (with consent haha).

4. #4 enjoyandlive, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
  5. Why'd you make another thread?

Attached Files:

6. Your last thread like this was closed for good reason, please don't post this thread again.

/thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.