Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Straight-Edge To Pot-Head

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by okiuisdgf, May 20, 2013.

1. Yeah I always thought that it was really bad for you (fuck you dare) I thought that it would give you cancer and that you would get addicted and potentially overdose (basically everything it doesn't do). I thought that stoners were losers and low lifes and what have you. Then freshman year I was having a late night conversation with a good friend of mine. We talked about how stupid cigarettes and alcohol were and all that an then he said "id maybe try pot once though". Something just clicked and I adopted that mentality as well. I said this but I never knew when I would try it I was just like "maybe someday" then I got more and more curious about it and gained a stronger urge to try it. Eventually I met these stoners in my gym class that were really cool and they educated me about it. Then one day I tried it with my best friend and the rest is history. Eventually I smoked out the friend that got me interested in it (it was his 'one time') but now he basically classifies me as a stupid stoner pot-addict because of his girlfriend.

2. i don't remember even thinking about it when i was a little kid; then when i got into middle school i just considered it a pretty sketchy thing i didn't care much for; cause it was illegal, and the 2 times i smoked in eighth grade i didn't feel much of a high at all.
    later on in high school me and my fellow skater hoodrat friends got super deep into punk rock and the local scene and somehow got inspired to start smoking weed together; the first occasion i remember was at this party at our straight edge (till this day) friend's house haha. But really it just kinda happened within the haze of this certain unmentionable we all got into a few months prior and weed slowly became the drug of choice

3. Yeah I used to think Cannabis was evil.