Story Time

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 24, 2012.

1. #1 Sir Stoner, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    So i hung out with a bro and we went to the skatepark ( place where everyone does/sells drugs and pot) but its mostly just potheads, so my friend is kindof an unmentionable lover of the opium derivatives but hes chill and would never rip me off, so we go to the park and obtain about 2 grams and smoked it and im like dude...this weed is weird, was there anything in this and hes just sitting there laughing and hes like dude i told you i put PCP and coke in that and im just like dude, you better be kidding an then he says he told me he was gonna put some " p & c" in it and i didnt know what that meant, so i was like what the fuck dude you know i only smoke weed, and hes like dont worry it wasnt that strong, i spent the next few hours freaking out in the bathroom smoking unlaced weed to calm me down with my shirt off cause its extremely hot, then i get out shirtless, fucking high on horrible unmentionables, and the cops roll up ( about 5 cars) which is normal for this place so people just put away their joints and shit and say "guys cops" and i start freaking out cause like 8 come out at once and start chasing this kid who had a warrant, they left and i relaxed a little, the next morning they told me i climbed a big tree and started "who who who" ing like a fricken owl, i woke up with like barely any clothes on at the skatepark and i walked up to my friend who was trippin with me and i was saying " haha youre a shithead bro, dont EVER do that to me" i was chill about it cause he gave me like 50 bucks worth of unlaced weed. Please note this is not violating rules cause im not promoting substances or any of those things, i unintentionally used them. But damn...that shit pisses me off, what would you guys do in my position

2. did you tickle his bum hole while whoing like an owl?

3. I don't even want to read OPs story after seeing that response. Let's leave things up to the good ol' imagination.

4. ^^^^^

5. I want what you had OP :hippie:

6. It's not mentionable if you mention what unmentionable it was, OP.

7. I would have punched that dude in the face right there. Giving you laced bud thats..

8. Haha people on PCP always rip their clothes off, at least you didn't run out in traffic trying to fuck shit up. You gotta get back at the dude that gave you laced weed, that ain't cool man. Piss in his drink when he's not looking

9. [quote name='"BakedPenguins"']Haha people on PCP always rip their clothes off, at least you didn't run out in traffic trying to fuck shit up. You gotta get back at the dude that gave you laced weed, that ain't cool man. Piss in his drink when he's not looking[/quote]

I wanted to but i was like " dude youre on heavy drugs just chill until they go away" i wanted to fight someone so bad