story time

Discussion in 'General' started by BudButler, Aug 31, 2012.

1. thought i would share what happened today with you guys i have already posted this on other things so im not goin to bother retyping it but feel free to make fun of me because i find it funny myself anyway here is the story

sooo basically i had people here helping move who would freak if they new i smoked weed so after a bowl they show up my eyes are all red and shit so i go to get the eyedrops i keep in the medicine cabinet but instead i grabbed my dads eye drop for when he gose to the eye doctor it basically dilated my eye i realized it was the wrong one after the first eye so like every thing has been super fuzzy since 3 today and no end in site i also looked like a freak with one giant pupil and one small one

its 12 now still cant really see tho it is getting better

thats bout it for now im goin to goto ill reply to comments i like when i get up tomarrow

2. hahahahahahaha..... nice:cool: your half tripping balls

3. lol...
    Good luck man
    I dont fux with my eyes

4. i had another person say that word for word to me at around 5

& at other guy im not going to use eye drops again or at lest im goin to make sure they are the correct ones if i do

5. fuck eyes drops, your an adult. no one can get you for eyes being red

6. true but these guys were helping me move vary vary heavy furniture for free

7. and..... your point:confused_2:
    id come fucking help you move for smoking a bowl with me

8. Hahahahahaha nice! My friend did that years back. She was really ripped up and another one of my friends gave her eye drops like that. She noticed something was up after the first drop and my other friend told her what it was.

For some reason it lasted like 2 days and when I saw her in school I was like holy shit are you trippin balls or what?!?!

9. [quote name='"Xx420smokexX"']Hahahahahaha nice! My friend did that years back. She was really ripped up and another one of my friends gave her eye drops like that. She noticed something was up after the first drop and my other friend told her what it was.

For some reason it lasted like 2 days and when I saw her in school I was like holy shit are you trippin balls or what?!?![/quote]

Yep it looks like I am the product can past for upto a week but o well I got nothin big happening

And these guys are the only people strong enough that I know in person who could help me move they hate weed so I just act like I don't smoke normally I won't use eye drops but I panicked we do dumb things when we panic