Story time! tied up naked girl gets set free..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by G13adsAMY, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Hello everybody. Got a good one for you...
    I've been attracted to my roommates friend for a couple weeks prior, she's just to hot and bad for me to ignore. When I say bad.. I mean it, my nickname for her is crazy good.

These last couple days have been filled with crazy, rough, kinky sex. Everyday gets rougher and funner. I took advantage of my roommates new job and started the day early. I had a men's tie for a gag, and some silk tie downs for her wrists.
    She was belly down with a gag and blindfolds.
    When I finished up, I decided to go outside and have a smoke. Somewhere between her trying to scream through a blindfold and my vinigar strokes, I didn't hear my mom pull up to my house.(she cleans my house Monday and Thursday)
    I hear a scream from my room "wtf she's gaged!" I ran inside to her and my mom laughing there ass off.

I forgot I had talked to my mom about cleaning wensday that week.

I have to say, I can't imagine what went through this girls head when she found out it wasn't me who took off the gag and blindfold.

2. what......

3. If I had a nickel for everytime I've been caught with my pants down...

4. I thought you raped a girl man... This story could have gone either way.

5. AHAHAHA YEEEEE!! :hello:

6. [quote name='"stupidstoner"']I thought you raped a girl man... This story could have gone either way.[/quote]

It kinda felt like I was. This whole kinkyness is new to me. I usually go for the good girls... never went for a tat'd up one.

7. sounds like your mom has been tied up naked once or twice before

8. might be how he was created

9. I got some bits of advice.
    1. Check your ego, if you let it grow to big you get vindictive and you end up being a terrible person for it.
    2. DO NOT LET HER TIE YOU UP. She will say "It's only fair". You will then learn the pains of being tied up and having a girl who likes the kinky stuff.
    3. SERIOUSLY DO NOT LET HER FUCKING TIE YOU UP.

10. Haha ahhh kinky girls who like being tied up... ah the joys of life.. :smoke:

11. [quote name='"veinte uno"']sounds like your mom has been tied up naked once or twice before[/quote]

I wouldn't doubt it. My mom is a freak.. sadly I know this. I was raised in a very sex open house.

12. [quote name='"stupidstoner"']

I got some bits of advice.
    1. Check your ego, if you let it grow to big you get vindictive and you end up being a terrible person for it.
    2. DO NOT LET HER TIE YOU UP. She will say "It's only fair". You will then learn the pains of being tied up and having a girl who likes the kinky stuff.
    3. SERIOUSLY DO NOT LET HER FUCKING TIE YOU UP.[/quote]

Thanks for the advise. I def #1 checked myself last month. I was being a snobby dick for awhile. Lmao #2 #3. I can see something bad coming of that one.

13. Idk man don't knock it till ya try it being tied up is kinda fun. Unless you dont trust the bitch, but if you have trust for her then i don't see anything wrong with it i let my girl tie me up, its fun as hell :p

14. She hasn't asked to tie me up. Its fun fighting with her. Always a battle for dominant position. I am excited for tonight. Can't wait to see what else gets thrown our way. :)

15. #1 is more about how you start to treat her outside the bedroom. I treated this one girl terrible when she started letting me do that... Being vindictive, controlling, an asshole. Seriously, the other two are somewhat important, but the first one is more about how you'll feel about yourself after/if the relationship ends.

16. [quote name='"stupidstoner"']

#1 is more about how you start to treat her outside the bedroom. I treated this one girl terrible when she started letting me do that... Being vindictive, controlling, an asshole. Seriously, the other two are somewhat important, but the first one is more about how you'll feel about yourself after/if the relationship ends.[/quote]

Oh ok. I get yah. I never control people. She's a rebel anyways, and that's what I like about her. I Don't think its going to get serious. There are two many things that she does (pharmaceuticals) that I'm not ok with. And I don't want her to change that. It would ruin who she is.

17. oxy leads to heroin.....almost always!

18. [quote name='"turdhole"']oxy leads to heroin.....almost always![/quote]

Nothing like that. Lol. Not going to risk naming them since I think its against the rules. But nothing that hardcore.

19. oh shit, i should probably read the rules.

20. [quote name='"turdhole"']oh shit, i should probably read the rules.[/quote]

Yeah! Turdhole! Stinking up the forum with your turds! Lol no worries man