Story time (first time smoking)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NoobieGreen, Aug 12, 2016.

1. My friends and I were at my friends house and his sisters boyfriend is a huge stoner and was dabbing. Keep in mind I never smoked before so I had no idea what dabs were. He offered us if we wanted to do some dabs. My friend and I who didn't smoke but we didn't have a problem with weed. We're were like "Uhhhh maybe" so my friend who live their took a dab and almost threw up. After everyone else went I was there the only one who wasn't high and wasn't sure if I should do it or not. The guy that was giving me dabs kinda ease my mind on it and not be nervous. So I said "okay" or something and started to hit it. He put the dab in and told me to just breath in and HOOOLLLY SHIT after like 10 seconds I started coughing and just felt like my body was turning inside out. And I just laid on the couch for like an hour or so. And then I don't really remember the rest of it :/

2. Ahh, to be new to cannabis. It sucks that's how you were exposed to it. Don't let it ruin it for you. Start small, get some dry herb and make sure you inhale properly. Get comfortable, listen to some music or watch TV. I didn't feel a god damn thing my first time.

3. It didn't ruin it for me. I've been smoking for about 8 or something months since.

4. Glad to hear it, you can probably see my point then.

5. Ahaha my first time, three puffs of mid weed was too much for me. I cannot imagine a dab

6. my first time was with an edible, i was laughing so hard at my tv i didnt even realize it was off. haha

7. I've still never tried dabbing, the legal status makes it almost impossible to find anything other then poor/mid quality weed where I live. Does it feel different in anyway?

8. I miss those days