Story time. Describe your first experience smoking weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TDayeInVA, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I figured this would be a good thread. Everyone has a different story. The first time I smoked, I got this little bit of mids from some kid down the street. He gave me this little foil pipe (so horrible) to use, but I didn't really care because I was such a noob. So I walked about 5 minutes to the neighborhood opposite of mine because there was this huge wooded area with a paintball course in it. I sat down and was about to do the deed when a kid I just met (who is one of my best friends now) came out of nowhere. I decided to be generous and asked him if he wanted to smoke. He said fuck yeah so we did. After we finished all the dirt weed that I got; I. FUCKING. GEEKED. We walked over to McDonalds for some munchies but I was laughing so hard I couldn't go in. I can only imagine how dumb I looked. Tears were steady streaming. Over nothing. Everytime I see a new smoker geek, all I can picture is me geekin in the parking lot back in the day. Since then I've been all about marijuana. I live in Virginia though so I have to be very low-key. Anyway, I know this could get interesting and I'm looking for others posts. :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Grade 8 April 20th.

Like a boss.

3. I didn't start smoking till the summer of my sophomore year :rolleyes:

4. [quote name='"kushmonsta"']Grade 8 April 20th.

Like a boss.[/quote]

haha. Same here

it was out of an empty honey bear bottle bong with a trumpet mouthpiece. It transported me into the video game of life for the rest of the day. No joke i felt and saw myself shoot fireballs and lightning bolts. Now, you must understand, its in the extremely subtle and halfwaythere way weed disorients you, not like fullblown hallucinations. But it was eeepic. I sat on a bench, closed my eyes, and clasped my hands together and started moving my fingers. Felt like my arms were 2 30ft long trees, and my fingers were the branches interlocking.
    also occasionally heard strange native american sounding gibberish in my head for some time

good times

• Like Like x 2
  5. summer between grade 8 and grade 9
    met up with a good sized group of friends, older sister of one of them gave her some weed (about 5 grams or so?)
    the older sister took us to a good smoking spot, ground it up, and let us hit a bong and rip a pipe
    needless to say we all got fucked out of our minds, and spent way to much on fast food
    we then all lay partly on top of each other in a field looking up at the clouds.
    i remember making out with a girl, but i was so baked it was literally a blur

6. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']summer between grade 8 and grade 9
    met up with a good sized group of friends, older sister of one of them gave her some weed (about 5 grams or so?)
    the older sister took us to a good smoking spot, ground it up, and let us hit a bong and rip a pipe
    needless to say we all got fucked out of our minds, and spent way to much on fast food
    we then all lay partly on top of each other in a field looking up at the clouds.
    i remember making out with a girl, but i was so baked it was literally a blur[/quote]

you have done well, my friend.

• Like Like x 3
  7. End of my freshman year. I was offered to try this fine herbal many times before that, but I didn't. Researched the hell out of it before trying just like with other fine unmentionables. I smoked with two friends, didn't really know what to feel, just got on my bike, rode to the store feeling quite nice and bought myself a dr.pepper, bag of nacho cheese chips and a chocolate bar. Went to my chill-spot, sat on the roof, looked at the clouds and munched on my chips.

8. Summer after 8th grade. Sitting on my gf couch. She raided her brothers stash and rolled a fat J. We were fucked up as shit and wound up getting busy later on. BEST DAY EVER.

9. •Smoked for a bit
    •closed my eyes, opened them and it felt like I just woke up
    •body got tingly, (walking felt like i was on the moon)
    •felt like i was in slow motion (like i was lagging or something)
    •music sounded so realistic (surround sound?)
    •evaluated my recent choices and future choices
    •nice "trip" down memory lane haha
    •overall happiness almost no matter what or who i think about
    •munchies kicked in (aww yeah)
    •my own voice sounded like im autotuned or something haha :D

• Like Like x 3
  10. I was like half way through my sophomore year of HS. My friend (who i hate now) had like an eighth of some mids.. He smoked me out on some home made steam roller. After like my 4th or 5th decent hit i got tunnel vision like crazy and had to sit down. I just remember every thing looking so different. We to, went to mcdonalds for munchies =P

11. my first time was right after my freshman year on summer break. I got to see two friends I hadn't seen in years, and 3 other good friends, one of which provided a full ounce of dank for us to smoke. we rolled a fatass joint, and packed so many fucking bowls. It was sorta my second time, but my first time being fuckin blazed, everyone asked if i was high, but i just sat there and said... "yeh... lil bit". Was a fun as hell day, from then on out I've always respected and loved weed.

12. All my life I was afraid of taking anything, my parents scared me strait.

But when I was 19 I dated a Cop and he was 100% certified smoker. We went to a hotel when his heat went out and smoked it up.

Only problem was the extreme paranoia

13. I remember my first time like it was yesterday, me and my two dudes planned for weeks that we were going to smoke up, we planned to have a fire going in my back yard and just chill listening to some tunes, after the first bowl I was in a completely different reality, it seems like nothing in the world could make me angry and as soon as anyone said anyone it would put me into laughing fits. After a couple more bowls the mega munchies started to Kick in but luckily I lived close by to a KFC :cool:. So after what seemed like a 2 hour walk down the street I laid my eyes on an ultimate burger meal and chowed down. Easily one of the funnest times of my life.

TL;DR. Got mega stoned, constant laughing fits, a 30 second walk felt like hours, destroyed a deep fried chicken fillet burger meal. Happy days.

14. This one time, I hit this bowl or whatever and I got high.

15. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']This one time, I hit this bowl or whatever and I got high.[/quote]

This One time, people wouldn't respond to threads with pointless things that aren't funny at all or whatever.

16. My first time I smoked with my neighbor who is a year older than me. I was 15 and we hit his mini bong and I was fucked up. I was walking to my kitchen when all of the sudden I started thinking the gravity had changed and I had to hop around like on the moon, so thats how I walked the whole time while my neighbor was laughing his ass off and recording me lol.

17. #17 MasterJedi, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    My first time was with my best friend and 2 other older guys, we smoked froma a pipe and I everything was awesome :D I was really triping balls for almost 2 hours :smoke: best. day. ever.

Shit, I can't write when I'm high.

18. First experience was with my brother. He was a seasoned smoker in the basic arts. First we went out Roberto's, a local Mexican restaurant down in Vegas. Smoked a bowl when we got back home, it was late at night, then watched Star Wars IV. It was only like the 100th each of us had seen it, we watched it all the time when we were younger.

Wow though...I saw Star Wars in a whole new light, a way more comedic light. And I realized just how fucking sarcastic it is. For example, whenever Luke & Uncle Owen interacted, I couldn't stop saying "Oooh look at the sarcasm!" And busting out laughing. Had a fucking blast. At one point I laughed a bit too hard and threw up some of my burrito, haha. I was laying on the couch and just like leaned over and vomited a bit on the floor. Didn't even bother to get up, just kept on watching the movie.

We both fell asleep with like 30 minutes left and woke up at the awards ceremony at the end. Had a fucking blast that night. The second time we smoked together, we watched 'Big Lebowski', my first time seeing it, his like 50th. That was awesome too.

• Like Like x 2
  19. [quote name='"Orthanc"']First experience was with my brother. He was a seasoned smoker in the basic arts. First we went out Roberto's, a local Mexican restaurant down in Vegas. Smoked a bowl when we got back home, it was late at night, then watched Star Wars IV. It was only like the 100th each of us had seen it, we watched it all the time when we were younger.

Wow though...I saw Star Wars in a whole new light, a way more comedic light. And I realized just how fucking sarcastic it is. For example, whenever Luke & Uncle Owen interacted, I couldn't stop saying "Oooh look at the sarcasm!" And busting out laughing. Had a fucking blast. At one point I laughed a bit too hard and threw up some of my burrito, haha. I was laying on the couch and just like leaned over and vomited a bit on the floor. Didn't even bother to get up, just kept on watching the movie.

We both fell asleep with like 30 minutes left and woke up at the awards ceremony at the end. Had a fucking blast that night. The second time we smoked together, we watched 'Big Lebowski', my first time seeing it, his like 50th. That was awesome too.[/quote]

Good shit.. Starwars easily keeps you occupied. Best when stoned.

20. 3rd time smoking, first time feeling it.

1987. Kansas. Pizza Hut parking lot in the back seat of a Chevy Monte Carlo with friend Josh and his uncle...uncle had a doobie. Got completely ripped and walked home through a cornfield-about 3/4 of a mile-felt like it took a decade but it was awesome because it literally felt like the field swallowed me and I was on a mission to the other side...some trans-continental shit. Got home and my dad starts yelling at me because report cards had come out that day. All I could do was put my head down and pretend to be really upset...after a few minutes I get sent to my room...finally and rock out to hair metal. Had taco salad for dinner...still remember that salad.

• Like Like x 1