Story: The high pizza guy :)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Ok so once upon a time i was higher than a fucking giraffe on pluto and then my amazing brain was like "hey dude order a pizza".. well it was either my brain or my belly but anyways, i order a pizza and the pizza guy gets here and he looks STONED AS I WAS. i answer and say "hello. i believe you are the pizza man" and then i paused and thought "oh my god did i really just say that? hahahah" and then he said "oh my god..are you high?" and i said "ummmm. yessss. wbu?" and hes like "yep.. want free cheese sticks? the last house never ordered any and they cant go to waste" and i was like "YES!!!." and then he said that i was the last house of his shift and i was like "u wanna take some bong hits?" and he said yes and we got high as fuck and ate a pizza together and took bong hits and now we are best friends.

The end. :) :hello: :wave: :smoking: :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. When i'm smoking with some buddies and we order pizza I always wonder sometimes about asking if he wants a hit lol

3. Woah I got deja vu from reading this. Hmmm

4. Damn you're lucky! It's always good to have it in with a pizza guy when you're always high!

5. This story is fake and gay.

Lol jk. Free muddafuggin cheese sticks! Lucky sob.

6. Lmao That is a fucking awesome story dude

7. I applaud you with the power of a trillion hands my friend!!:hello::hello::hello:

8. A tear came to my eye after reading this :( make him your BFF

9. I deliver pizza and i stay stoned all day while driving thanks to my dugout. I usually offer free shit when i can lol.

10. Reminds me of when my uncle was alive.. we did that same shit with the dude firm hungry howies

11. I legit mean this,
    Cool story bro.

12. "Hello, I believe you are the pizza man."

LMFAO!

13. Get matching necklaces!