Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Story/Question about my first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firestar571, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I was just remembering the first time I ever got high and how to this day I still think it was laced with something. At first I thought it was PCP and even bought my friend a drug testing kit but that came up negative for pcp haha. Recently though I've been reading about dramamine trip experiences and how weed HAS been laced with dramamine (dimenhydrinate) before. I think mine might have been because of a few things.

-me and my friends apparently going to my friends kitchen at 3:00 AM and shoving full loafs of bread in our mouths while we danced to music leaking out of my friends headphones; I remember absolutley none of this and apparently we did it for atleast 15 minutes.
    -Random euphoric sensations across my body (like surges of orgasmic electricity just shooting up my arms and i would actually say "ohh..." in pleasure when it happened.)
    -I remember playing Gears of War with my friends brother and furiously mashing the A button when the game would not load, and by furiously i mean like I was hitting it as if my life depended on it, and it turns out I broke his A button hahaa.
    -I was speaking gibberish the entire night, and not first-time-weed-smoker-trying-to-act-like-he's-tripping gibberish, like legit I was just saying random crap that made no sense.
    -When I was playing Gears of War the colors all sort of melted together and it was kind of disorienting.
    -At several points during the night I would lie down on my friends couch with my face in the pillow, feeling heat travel up and down my body (not placebo or anything I legit felt energy going up and down my body)

That's pretty much it. When I woke up in the morning I felt fine, albeit a little tired. I asked someone who smokes weed and told them my experience and they said that sounds a little weird and there might have been something in the weed.
    At the same time though, it was really good quality weed and my first time (i'm also known for having a ridiculously low tolerance).
    What do you guys think?

2. sounds to me like you got some good shit