Story of my life...

Discussion in 'General' started by Indica Kid, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Well it's nine o'clock on a monday, the regular crowd is making their way in... There's an old man, sitting next to me, making love to his tonic and gin. He asked me to play him a memory, he wasn't really sure how it goes. He assured me that he knew it complete, when he wore a younger man's clothes...

John at the bar is a friend of mine, he gets me my drinks for free. He's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke. Today he informed me that there's someplace that he'd rather be. He said, "Man I believe this is killing me" as the smile ran away from his face. He wants to become a movie star, if he can get out of this town.

My buddy Paul is a real estate novelist, who never had time for a wife. He's been talking with Davy, who's still in the navy, and probably will be for life. The waitress is practicing politics with the business man who likes to get stoned, they're sharing a drink I call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone.

It's a pretty good crowd for a monday, the manager flashes a smile, cause he knows that it's me that they've been coming to see... The piano sounds like a carnival, the microphone smells like beer. They sit at the bar and put bread in my jar, and ask "Man what are you doing here"

2. i'm addicted to drugs and in a deep hole and my friends are in jail or prison. stay clean

3. are you billy joel

4. Perhaps...

5. perhaps the latter part of your career makes me sad.

6. Billy Joel is the shit.

7. Sing us a song, you're the piano man...Sing us a song tonightttttt....Well, we're all in the mood for a melody....And you've got us feelin' alright..Ohhhh, la la la, de de da...La la, de de da da daaaaaaa

Excellent tune! :hello:

8. holy crap man i feel like i entered a twiilight zone. wat the fuck did u just do to my brain. waht the hell was that.

u should place a warning.

9. Thanks for reminding me of this great song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMIbvl8IcmI&feature=related]YouTube - Billy Joel - Pianoman - Original Video!![/ame]

10. as soon as i read the title i thought this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FmW0LPS-M4]YouTube - SOCIAL DISTORTION - STORY OF MY LIFE (VIDEO)[/ame]

11. Its 9 o'clock on a SATURDAY.

12. Perhaps, but as I typed it, the clock was striking 9 on a monday haha

13. That song is the shit, foreal