Story of my life. what to do now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thelostguy, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Everything was good I was living with my friend apart from My parents I was exploring life and appreciating life I was 18 that time, then I developed a desire of having a girlfriend, one of my friend introduce her friend on a social networking site she seems okay I sent her a friend request and from there the story begins!

My friend (the basterd who introduced her) showed me her profile and there was no doubt that she created her profile recently with poor privacy so I managed to get her phone number from profile.
    I texted her then due to some problem my WhatsApp stopped for a month.
    I sent her a friend request, and she masseged me -"why are you sending me friend request when you don't even know me!"
    I replied- simple block me!
    After two days she replied- smart guy!
    and accepted my request.
    We started talking on what's app but not too much.
    One day suddenly she blocked me and I didn't liked that.
    I called her after few days it was the first time we were talking (actually it was 2nd),
    It was a casual conversation but I was interested in her, one day she asked me to call her. she never told by words but she was also into me.
    It's been 4 year and the journey of depression, guilt and self distruction.
    I will continue the story if you guys want me to.

2. Dude. I’m 42, been married more than once (lol), your story is interesting, but sometimes you have to read the writing on the wall. Does she ignore you? Has this back and forth been going on for four years? If so, and your contact is limited to social media (if you’ve never been out with her), I’d say cut your losses and look elsewhere. If there is more details, my ears are available. I’ve made every mistake in relationships that you can imagine. No one knows how the female mind works, but, in my experience, it’s not hard to read some of them. Good luck friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lost interest after 1st few sentences

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ngcmbl: pls like and subscribe to my blog

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. If bitches mean more than a steady job, security, a place to live, education etc etc then your priorities are in the wrong order. Correct this and your troubles will go away.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. @Jeffersong808 did you make another account??? Sounds like a Jeffersong thread lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. It's not about her!

Sent from my TA-1053 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It's about me after this my family started thinking that I've gone mad never supported me when I need it I was isolated in my apartment for more than 2 years without money food.

9. My mom said to my Neighbours that I am mentally unwell and everybody in my building stranded thinking that I am out of my mind and no one supported me every one was busy with their work ignoring me.

10. I've seen major depression!

11. You sound like my neighbor she's mentally unstable & gets mad because I ignore her so she rings the police making stuff up lmao

12. Let's ignore her together!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Hell yeah sounds like a plan to me

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I have no fucking clue how these sort of threads take off...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. So go do your own shit and stop letting the negative impact your life. I moved out of my parents house as soon as i turned 16 and never looked back. I stopped talking to my family because they werent supportive or providing any type of positive influence on my life. As soon as i started providing for myself, everything got easier instantly. 5 years later, my family caught up with me. We get along way better and im not treated like trash anymore. In fact, i dictated when they see me or talk to me. Ive made sure throughout my life to make sure i only keep in the positive.

If you have problems, youre the only one that can fix them. Never expect anyone else to give you anything or help you. If you do this then you wont be surprised when you dont get any. You wont be dissapointed and life opens up.

You do not need anyone other than yourself. Dont let societies ant mentality dictate how you live.

• Like Like x 1
  16. be my teacher for sometime.

17. Its really all up to you. You have to choose to move forward. It can be hard when it means leaving others behind. You have to ask yourself what is more important to you. Have confidence and move forward or stay the same. Only you can make yourself happy. Wether that be by meeting someone else or getting a job. You make it happen. The end result is all you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. This is so positive. I live away from my family and is very happy but I have a very big problem. Why people are quick to label you with mental health this is such a joke now