Story of my friend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JoeK1, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Kinda fucked up so deal...

He smoked for a bout a year like off and on 3 times a week... 1 time he like trippped or something and since then has been seeing strangree and feels all depressd and shit an saysx hes impaired all the time or thats what he feels like... yo but anyway he says it happened since he smoked that one time.. and that was some good kb.. nothing special.. i smoked it with him.. he just tripped outt... yo but he cant drink or some or do anything.. like not even smoke jacks or chew i dont think... and been like this for a few months... yo is my boy alright?

can weed make your brain all fucked up that u cant take phycoactive drugs s anymore without gettin all trippy?

thanks guys

so fuckeed

2. It sounds like a personal problem. Consult sigmund freud. He would know what to do.

3. LMFAO:laughing:
    Sensimillia won't do that to you.
    Not wanting to smoke,
    but at a loss for an excuse...
    possibility.

4. Thats really messed up. He just doesn't feel like doing anything? I dont understand what happened that well... but I would suggest he try and get out and do something. Maybe his mind is in sort of a disbelief state?

Idk, he probably shouldn't be smoking if weed does that to him

5. I'm thinkin its all in this kids head. Science will tell you that the brain has specific receptors for THC and THC only, so this one time shouldnt keep affecting him after he has metabolizes the THC. I think it just that when ever he gets fucked up now he gets scared and starts bugging, making himself THINK hes trippin again.

6. I was looking into THC and it's effects on the brain after a really strong trip I had a while ago. basically I had a strong ass full body high and got an anxiety attack. Look up DP and DR. Depersonalization and Derealization. read up a bit. and the thing is it's probably more that when he gets that body high he gets scared and getting anxiety. but the DP and DR actually did feel like it stayed there a bit for me. for days after I felt a little disconnected. but I don't think my case is permanent, I'm just a bit paranoid. but look into that.

7. He ain't the same guy that smokes Datura all the time is he?
    ..that'll do it :(

8. you should probably talk him into seeing a doctor. He could be having a major depressive episode

9. I just recently had a trip like experience after smoking some really good mids. Like we didnt even smoke that much but what I did smoke just sent me to a new world and the next couple days have felt kinda trippy. I dont know its kinda scary, but kinda cool.

10. Can you THINK you are taking laced weed and therefore have a panic attack, even if it's not?

He said he thought it was laced. If you are scared to smoke something, thinking you'll trip on it, can you MAKE your mind all wacked out?

And no, my Dat friend is fucked up even worse.. It just took me till tonight, to sober up, to realize it... Fuck that shit.

11. yeah. he needs psychiatric help.
    and 5 hits of lsd.

12. Yes, you can. If I think I'm smoking laced weed, and it's just good shit, I'll think whatever it's laced with is at fault for whatever I experience during a high. It might or might not cause a panic attack, depending on who you are. I know it would give me one :(

13. I've had a few friends do this for a while. Its just because he had a bad time and is too scared its going to happen again so now everytime we smoke he refuses, I dont mind really its just one less person that i would have to blaze out but i know hes not actually going to freak out if he does. I always found out later that the real reason he stopped is because of a girl didnt approve of their smoking

14. Hey I felt the exact same way when I got a concussion while being reallyyy baked. 'like the exact symptons your describing. This was last year when i was a senior, I talked to the school counselor about it cuz he new i wasnt acting like myself. Talking to him and just being with my friends seemed to fix me up after a week or so. And I know lots of people who have had bad trips on various drugs, you cant let that get to you or be on your mind if you ever try to do it again, thats just asking for another bad trip.

15. The mind can be tricked very easily. Take this for an example.

You look for ketchup in the fridge, you don't see it, so you take your time and look at everything, you still don't see it. So you close the fridge open it and you immediately see the ketchup.

It's very possible to do that.

16. That's true

Also, I know of a good who smoked and drank all of the time, then tripped on Acid for his first time, and claimed he saw Satan in Hell. From then on he's been the most hard-core Christian I have ever seen. He won't even touch drugs or alcohol, or hell, even talk to you without preaching.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

17. alright well he's starting to shappen up over the last week :)

Any advice? Should he ever smoke again if he wants to? and if he choses to.... What should the circumstances be?

Im pretty sure no matter what they are somewhere in the back of his mind the thoughts of another long lasting string of panic attacks will always be with him...

=(

Hopfully if he choses to toke up again he will be able to put his thoughts away for a little.. idk if that's possible though...

18. The last time I really smoked up was the last time I had a panic attack. Sure, I've hit a few bowls from time to time when I've been plastered. Granted I don't hardly ever feel high because I'm too drunk. I've smoked 1 or 2 small bowls since then but the thought of another panic attack still lingers and I can't enjoy what little of the high it is.

19. This sounds like something he may want to talk to a doctor about. It COULD be that he had a bad trip before and now his mind tricks him into thinking that he will ALWAYS have bad trips when he does drugs, or it could be other medical problems...hormonal imbalances and such. If it's just his mind playing tricks, talking to a psychologist can help. If it's a chemical issue, he may need meds. Personally, I would try to get him to smoke up with you again, preferably with a sober sitter, and just see what happens...