Story of my dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joyetech, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys I hope this is an interesting read for you :smoke:

-----Backstory-----

So starting out, my dealer and I are both in highschool, and have known eachother for years (we'll call my friend Nick).

Nick is your typical senior douche who has a "F*ck b*tches get money" type of attitude.
    Nick has been dealing for a little over two years and has been skimping his buyers for countless dollars during his dealing career. He has a different chick in his car whenever I pick up with him and treats them with uttermost disrespect.
    With the backstory done, this is where KARMA sets in.
    -----

-----Monday April 29th----- (I forget a scale in his car, this plays in later)

Nick and I finish our average day of classes and head out to go enjoy the magical herb, but there's only one problem, we both thought one of us had weed.

Nick- "ohh well this is awkward"
    Me-"*sigh* lets go re-up"

-20 minutes later- His dealer shows up at a local CVS to give us our bud.
    In Ohio bud prices aren't terrible but they're pretty unfair. A quarter oz is around $100+

we scale out the bud i bought and what do you know, only 4gs...... Nick refused to call his dealer and then drops me at my place.

Sidenote: I always smoke him out when he drives us around but he never returns the favor. He's probably taken around an OZ of smoke-outs in the past 2 months without returning the favor ever. + he always says "oh I'll get you next time bro, promise, It'll be some ""million dollar"" dank from bullshit land"/if you catch my drift

----Wednesday, May 1st----

I get a call from Nick saying he got robbed for over an OZ of dank, a scale,
    and probably around $500 of other stuff

-----Thursday May 2nd-----
    Nick calls me and asks if I wanted to cruise around and chill. Being the outgoing person I am, i can never refuse.

I had ran out of bud by this time and needed to re up (of course i needed to re-up i had only gotten 4G's!)

We call his dealer and head to our normal spot for the trade.
    Nick needed bud also to sell, so he chipped in for a quarter also (money's tight, hence the low amount)
    This time it was an actual Half oz. Now Nick doesn't like other people hanging around his dealer, so he took a picture of the weed we were buying on a scale.

I asked him to scale it out for me so I could get an even 7G's.
    --this is where it gets bad--
    He """didn't have my scale""" that I had forgot in his car. (he still had it) So he eyeballs it... and gives me the smallest nugs he could. I knew it was only around 4G's, but then again but I don't say anything because of the ass he already was. I always carry a small 4 inch blade for "emergencies" but never actually wanted to threaten anyone for wrong-doing me.

-----Friday May 3rd and my Birthday-----

I was feeling pretty pissed about this and considered not associating myself with him anymore, and then I got a call from a buddy. We'll call him Jake, so Jake calls me;

J: Hey man, did you hear what happened with Nick? He got arrested ||ON CAMPUS||
    Me: No I didn't what's the full story?
    J: Nick was smoking a cig right next to the school, and the fuzz pulled him over and searched his car!

Me: so what? he's 18 and doesn't have anything illegal in his car since the robbery right?
    J: "NO MAN! He had two brownies in his car and apparently they smelled SMELLY, because they searched his car took the brownies and weighed them."

====== WITH MY SCALE.======

They used the brownie weight as weed weight which was over 200 grams!
    needless to say he was arrested and is now serving time

Everything with weed turns out right in the end :hello:

Tl;dr
    - Dealer skimped people hard, got busted by karma in the end on my birthday

2. So you're in highschool

3. Don't you love it when Karma works where you can see it!

4. sounds like you also lost your connect. lol. good luck finding a new one.. thats not a douche.

5. We got the same birthday dude!

6. I re-read this noting nowhere did I state my age, although I'm sure I did in another thread I made

I'm a senior of a very large public school, and have made it into NHS and have astounding marks. I'm considering a career in the medical field, and more specifically gastroenterology, since I've had problems of my own medically since I was a baby.
    And since I'm assuming you want it, I just turned 19..... May birthdays are strange with cutout dates for grade levels.
    background info on me ^

7. Karma.
    I still don't like how the wieght of edible are considered 100% buds. So corrupt.

8. I personally don't like it either. If it was up to me I'd make someone break up the brownie completely and weigh out the microscopic leafs.
    I had warned him multiple times that they can and most always will only account for the weight of the edible and charge him with that if he got caught, and well... Yeah.

9. Really didn't want a background story thanks

10. Just like when they raid grows. They cut the whole plant down and weigh it saying it would of produced "INSERT IMPOSSIBLE NUMBER HERE" of weed.

I saw one an episode of some bullshit LEO show on spike, they weighed the fucking plants with their 5 gal buckets of dirt still on them. In the press conference they said each plant was worth a street value of $12000.

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

11. He sounded like a total ass anyway, sorry to hear about your scale though lol.

12. You should have posted this directly in " http://forum.grasscity.com/grasscity-forum-humor/1178074-new-gc-members-like.html" thread.

13. thisss is the story of a dealer, who skimped people and got buuusted for brownies, he looked so sad in mugshotts, i absolutely hate him, when he skiiiimps

14. Lol that's retarded.

But then shitty dealers deserve to get busted.

15. Ha I saw that same fucking show I screaming WTF.

16. yoooo you are a BITCHHHHH you just let him short you... you literaly, WATCHED him bullshit you, and you just let him do it... 3 times!!!

i would rip your ass off too!!!!

17. So what was I supposed to do? Tell him to fuck off and lose one of my
    Only connects? It's easy to pull a 9mm and pull a trigger, but over weed? And with a name like shit strain, sir you sound so hard calling people bitches on the net.

18. There's so much more personal stuff in there with friends, etc. that could be explained and understood from our point of view, but doesn't deserve to be told to sarcastic trolls
    I wrote this with only one purpose; to entertain other grasscity members.

Although to you personally,
    What do you accomplish from making sarcastic comments? Does it help you feel intelligent? I could educate you a bit. Although seeing that you're the offspring of slow minded parents, I think it would be best to just let you drown in your own ignorance.

19. I never u understood why dealers rip off their customers. Back when I used to slang I treated my customers with respect and made shure they were happy with every purchase. I treated weed like a commodity and a serious buisness. I guess that's why I was so successful and always had customers coming back.

Your dealer deserves what he got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.