Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

story: "My First High"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munchies420, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ok so my first time was with a bunch of friends. anyways i was the only "first timer" there..

i only remember smoking the first joint and some of the second joint..
    anyways i was walking around for about... 5-10 mins and started to think "why arent i getting high?" (this was after the first J)

then it hit me .. i was on the couch for 10 mins and then we lit up another J

after that i started to get extremely baked and my friends told me the next day that on the 4th J i that i smoked half the J in 1 drag.. which i dont know if i did or not..

anyways then we hit the munchy stage and we all went to the kitchen laughing our asses off and eating coa coa puffs (lol) we ate 2 pounds of cereal from wal mart and drank a gallon of buttermilk which usually tastes horrible... but it wasnt bad with the munchies

anywho i was completely stoned at midnight and i got so tired that i went to bed..
    i woke up the next morning and i was still buzzed! i was surprised and it was the best day and a half of my life...

well i just thought id share my first time with you all... good bye and happy toking! :D

2. Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it buddy. :)

3. I'm happy to see you enjoyed it. I wish my first high could have been just as enjoyable.

4. AimedforDeath cut him a break, do you not remember how you were when you first started smoking? not to emntion in underneath the "Recreational Marijuana Use" it says this (Please post stories in Real Life Stories and questions in Apprentice Tokers.) So you are actually wrong, even though there may be a real life story thread, its accecpteable here also.

5. This is only the beginning

6. There is no beginning, nor end... only Existence. Like a moebius strip :p
    But I agree, this is indeed the beginning of a long lasting friendship with but a helpless plant...