Story from the past.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokinBuddah, Jul 14, 2007.

1. This happened along time ago when I was about 16.
    Well, my day started off with smoking some herb with a friend. Then we went to chill at his place. My dad wanted me home before dark, but I didn't go home because I thought I was going to a party that had beer and herb. So we go to where it's suppost to be, when we get there its dark my parents are going psycho and calling me. All of the sudden we are being cornered by two trucks (we where on privite property) so we had to dive into the bushes this guy named Bill he's 6' 7" and has a gut that is like a keg. He starts going psycho "I told you motha fucking kid not to come back on my motha fucking property" now we are in this bush waiting for him to leave after about 40 minutes of him screaming he goes off and we run to his path and they say we cant go threw here so we have to turn around, and Bill is coming back up he's still yelling and screaming his head off in anger or whatever. He have to hide behind this snow plow thing and the guy's truck is right in front of it (suprised he didn't see us) we are sitting there as he yells and goes away again, this time we dart out of there tripping over rubble and stuff (his yard is a mess with trash and shit everywhere) we make our way out it's now like 8:30 and we go the center and get some free food from a store. we sit there till 9 then more people arrive we talk and talk and stuff then my two buddies ditched my ass to go pick marijuana off a plant. So now I am with two other people so we roll a blunt smoke it and play some hacky sack. Now we are talking about where I am going to stay for the night, since my parents on a war path at home. So my friend says "Yeah you can stay with me" so we go to his house and his dad says "No you're dad was just here an hour ago, he was pretty pissed off" so I call my dad who picks me up and we have a long conversation in the car the sat parked in the drive way for about 30 minutes talking then I get out and take my shoes off and walk my mom just gave me a cold hearted glare. I go up to my room and crash for the night knowing a screwed because I was suppose to go to the movies today. So that was my night, it was fun, the party was over. One wild night.

2. Yeah, I snagged that off a blog I had made a long time ago, so thats why it has that little ending sentance about how I was suppose to go to the movies, sorry forgot to take that out, lol.