[Story] Anyone else turns into an autist in stores/fastfood and around new people when stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by SageSwag, Jul 12, 2016.

1. #1 SageSwag, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    So I was getting ready to toke up with a frient when he tells me that hes bringing 2 girls with him, he only knows 1 of em, I don't know either. So i say ight cool thats gonna be fun. We end up rolling 2 blunts, probably a gram each and just for some background, my buddy and I smoke pretty much daily (like .6 on average), but not all day, more like once or on occasion twice a day. So we go on an empty boardwalk by this small beach and spark up, walk around smoking and talking, these chicks seem chill as hell so its a good time.

About halfway through the 2nd blunt I finally suddenly realize how absolutely fucking blasted my friend and I are, like im talking bird shit on the boardwalk railing for some reason is funny and trippin me out high. At that point I started to really get in my stoned head too much. I started worrying if my face looks stupid or if im saying stupid shit and these girls think im retarded. You know? Like I couldn't really just "relax." Especially when I could literally feel my eyes' blood vessels explode and my eyeballs turning very red, yet these girls who said they only really smoked during summer but not as often, their eyes were soo white.

So at that point I started tripping myself out even more, I mean these girls definitely were high, but as high as my friend and I? Are they even inhaling each hit they take? why are these chicks' eyes so white? It really irrationally bothered me because in my head I was thinking that if they really aren't inhaling half these hits, that means my friend and I are smoking nearly a gram each and therefore I was almost convinced that these girls gonna think that I look and act retarded. I feel like I didn't really give them an opportunity to get to know me as much and vise versa either, because I was too preoccupied with these uncomfortable thoughts instead of asking them questions about themselves and stuff.

So anyway...Next stop was taco bell. Thats where I nearly fuckin lost it and started dying uncontrollably do to so many little but at the time hilarious things happening in a row. By the time I walked inside, my friend was already ordering, for some reason I thought it was hilarious that he stood there struggling to order 1 fucking thing for like 5 minutes so I started getting nearly uncontrollable giggles, but I couldn't just burst out laughing for no reason so I was just standing around with these girls next to me, trying to talk about stuff but not laugh, but you know how it is in situations when you want to laugh but are "not allowed to" because you're in a class or something, shit just gets funnier.

My friend finally finishes ordering, turns around, and oh my f god, hes eyes are literally redder than devils' ballsack and he had his sunglasses on his head instead of his face and he just ordered food like that??? At that point im at the brink of laughing my ass off, trying to hold it in and not seem autistic I turn around and see one of the girls checking out these little sauce packets, literally standing there for over a minute now just fascinated, looking and PLAYING WITH 3 different sauce packets, I made a remark about it and she goes "yeah im just playing around with it" and we all started cracking up cus at that point it was clear that everyone in that taco bell knew how blasted in to outer space our group was. I was kinda relieved thinking that these girls must be pretty high, especially the one playing with sauces, but still their perfectly white eyes made me paranoid thinking that im the only one in a group who is laughing to much and just generally "too high."

Was I just getting in to my head and was paranoid for no reason? I mean it was a fun time, but I was so high I kept thinking about the shit I said or did, worrying too much about the first impression I gave off. Thoughts/tips/experiences?

2. I'm not really sure you know how autistic people act in social situations judging by your story. What you described just seemed like you couldn't handle your high at times and the girls you were hanging out with probably understood that. I doubt that they would jump to the conclusion that you actually are socially retarded; they probably just thought you had one toke to many. I also wouldn't let whatever impression you think you gave off dictate how you hang out with them the next time you guys hang out. Though if you continue to act socially retarded around them, don't be surprised if they start drawing conclusions.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I turn into an artist when I'm stoned. cuz when I'm high , beauty is everywhere

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. So you and your friend smoke 6 grams a day? You guys remind me if when smoking half a gram got me to space.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

5. I think he meant .6 of a gram

6. Got high, young mind couldn't handle it because of your fear of girls. Happened to me as a young teen as well. As you get a bit older and not so uptight about fucking up a bit you will be fine. Hang in there bro.

7. I dont think you know what Autism is.

What you described was a combo of being socially awkward and really fucking high lol.

So to answer the question you meant to ask, no. Being high actually helps me with my social anxiety

8. I'm always an autist, sober or high. Being high generally increases my empathy toward other people, I should say. Alternatively, it can also put me in panic mode, and allow me to identify suspicious and dangerous situations more easily.

9. I have autism and wow you are wrong lol xd
    I'm trying to be nice but what you're describing is just #dumbkidthings
    Autism is if you just blurt out things like 'Hey there are 88 keys on a piano.'