story and a question

Discussion in 'General' started by Sheepstealer, Jan 18, 2006.

1. so about two weeks ago three of my friends and i go snowboarding at a local mountain about an hour away....so we're just cruising the mountain cuz we've never been there before, and finally we come to the terrain park. ive been riding for a good seven years and i can safely say that i feel pretty comfortable in the park...i'm no shawn white but i gotta few tricks.

anyway at the bottom theres this fairly large quarter pipe...it was kinda icy so i thought i wud just ride up and down it easy, to check it out. i get to the top of the thing, catch my edge on the lip and fall staight down the slope. i take off my glove and boom...my left hand pinky is twisted inward, almost perpendicular to my other fingers...fuck.

turns out i had to get surgery...and guess what...they loaded me down with about 50 pills of perkeset(spelling?) so now ive got four pins in my left pinky and a shitload of pills. how much do these things go for cuz ive never actually had 'em before? the pain never got to where i had to take any...and im not into doing pills of any kind really...so i thought id make some cash to buy more buddd...haha

thank for the input....BTW....any riders out there? i live in mass but mostly ride in NH and vermont...

2. I ski but i usually only go to wachusett and straton and waterville valley sometims. Im from mass too.

3. Not sure man wish i could help i would say $5 max though if i had to guess :confused:
    i went snowboarding the last week of the year in '05 in breckinridge, co i can safely say i am alright but no tricks and i am defintely not comfortable i am always like oh shit don't fal don't fall oh fuck watch out , haha always something going through my head it was so great never would i take that back for anything i have been before but kicked butt this time,.. i tried some jumps hurt my kneee but nothing like that just a little sprain type deal it was great
    anyway sucks about your finger glad you weren't hurtin' cause that always sucks
    i am not into pills that much either but i do them every now and again, try one if you haven't you might like it. i know i had some left after my wisdom teeth got taken out , i had a few good smoke sessions needless to say
    peace

4. Yea I'd say go for $5 a pop, that's what they are here.