Story About a Big Squirrel And a Baby Squirrel (VERY COOL)

Discussion in 'General' started by TONYBEME, May 5, 2009.

1. I woke up this morning and i was like (FTW- ITS ONLY TUESDAY)

but

I found this amazing video on how some UCLA students lend a hand to a mother and baby Squirrel and it made my Tuesday less shitttty!

this is a feel good clip! Share it with friends!

Story About a Big Squirrel And a Baby Squirrel

[​IMG]

2. webcastr.com??? the tab took a long time to load so I didn't view it, fearing it was something terrible.

3. OP is always posting cool sounding threads but I refuse to watch the videos.

They take so long to load and then I have to watch a shitty advertisement for a minute before the video even starts.

4. Cutest goddamn thing I have ever seen. Seriously watch it it's worth it.

5. Goddamned tree rats.

6. #6 garrison68, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    The constant interruptions with the words made it impossible to watch. When I saw that it was done by somebody from UCLA, I knew it would suck.

7. is this what you guys wanted to see?
    - i wanted to post something that does not involve death but here you go
    :smoke:

Mama Squirrel Rescues Her baby from big dog
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hahaha look at that dog he's like What the Fuucckk, I just wanted to play with him I swear:devious:

9. The vid of the squirrel would have been fine, if not for the students in LA LA land who felt that their audience is not bright enough to understand what was happening with the animals, and felt compelled to make us read idiot cards with scene-by-scene explanations.

10. someone woke up on the wrong side of the bong today....

:devious:

11. OK, it wasn't necessary to say anything negative, but my favorite movie critic is still Mr. Cranky. :hello:

12. as long as you're within sight of a bong when you wake up it doesn't matter what side you wake up on.

13. very true....

4:20 is coming up

men to there battle stations

14. good lord i just realized i have 10 minutes to get weed!

15. just got home and hitting the blunt