Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fortyfive, Mar 25, 2010.

1. im just starting to store alot of bud in my room. whats the best way to keep the smell under control?

2. Get a mason jar(not any type of food jars) and make sure it's not real old or the seals may have worn out(which are cheap and easily replacable).

It will contain smell 100% and will prevent buds from drying out further. Never put anything else into the jar but you must throughly wash, rinse and dry all parts(there shoud only be 3) before using it.

3. Yep, a glass jar is absolutely the best way to store bud. Hands down. No smell, and keeps your weed really fresh. Just make sure it's not way too big for your bud, or it will still dry out in there. They have half and quarter pint jars at the store for home canning jellies and what not. If you buy small amounts of bud, you should get one of those. They are very cheap.

I like to keep my pipes and stuff in another (bigger) jar to keep them from smelling as well, they stink worse than the bud if they are not clean.

4. You can hand some off to me and i'll make sure nothing happens to it...except for putting it in my lungs.

5. I only use a mason jar. Nothing else.

6. in the summer my car gets really hot. so would it be bad to keep weed in there even if its in a mason jar

7. Things that degrade THC and cannabinoids: extreme temperature, air, light.

Put it in something that will be shaded and won't get warm.

Generally you want to store bud in a cool, dry, and dark place.