Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mrmrmrmr, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I made edibles yesterday and now I want to inquire as to the best way to store them for up to a month.

2. Same as weed, glass mason jars are great.

3. I use fridge + containers with airtight tops like for storing foods and meats and shit

4. Would I have to refrigerate the container too? Or is the edible being in a jar enough ?

5. Idk if u want to keep brownies for a month? I think cookies room temp would be fine
    :smoking: what you makin ?

6. First, tell us what kind of edibles you made. The only "edible" I would put in a jar would be a liquid or powder. You wouldn't want to try to cram a dozen cookies into a jar unless they were bite size. If you made baked goods such as brownies or cookies, or fudge, you would just put them in an airtight container in the fridge. If you plan on keeping them for a longer period, the freezer is just fine.