Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed ...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yamaha31, May 17, 2016.

1. Hi everyone ...I've been smoking for a good 6 months now, and have been keeping my weed, pipe etc in the woods under some leaves which has worked out fine cuz I'm in new England so for the most part it's been cold since then. However, with the weather getting warmer, I'm worried that keeping it outside in a baggie might not be the best idea (correct me if I'm wrong on this)...is there a better way I could store it, ideally outdoors (unless, of course you think my current method will work) ? I'd hate the idea of having it in my room cuz I'd be worried whenever I left the house that someone would find it

• Like Like x 1
  2. Regardless of WHERE you put it to keep it hidden, you need to be storing it in some type of jar...like a Mason jar...with an airtight lid. Opening it occasionally will let air in but it will remain airtight and closed for the majority of the time. If you're having to hide it in the woods, I don't imagine you're keeping pounds on hand, so I would find a small jar that is large enough to hold my stuff. It needs to be big enough to hold your weed and there still be enough room around it for good air movement when you do open the jar. But you can keep the stuff for a really long time I one and it doesn't lose it's integrity. Don't go too huge, because you want to control the amount of air that is around your weed. We use them as part of the curing process and then once our buds are fully cured, we store our MJ in them in a dark cool place until we need it. Works great. Now...for what I really wanted to say here. You are obviously still young and at home. Don't be messing around with anything that is going to cause a rift between you and the people who love you and take care of you. You will discover as you get older that "weed" is not such a big thing and certainly not something worth losing the trust your family has in you over. Work on becoming the best adult you can be and on planning for your future. There are lots of things in life more important than getting a buzz and growing up and becoming a responsible adult is one very important one. Work on being the best "you" you can be and set some goals and attain them. Be a kid while you're a kid. You'll have plenty of years as an adult to make your own decisions and do what you want. Believe me, it's certainly not what it's cracked up to be. LOL Hope this helped. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Maybe your parents have a bit of extra room in their stash box you could use?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude put it under your mattress

5. if no freezer or fridge around ..?

dig a hole 2 feet down and 1 ft wide,

insert box to line, have a covered cap,

use it like an old timers safe

insert mason jar with 2-3 silica jell packs

easy

good luck

ps. avoid visiting the site on a regular timing basis

6. Keep it in your prison wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. I think OP meant stashing weed instead of storing it. How much you wanna bet he has less than a couple of grams?