Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JOk3RPuff, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Hey y'all,

Me and my fiance are recenty engaged, and last night was I was blazed I had an idea:
    'Why don't I set a part of every bag away and save it for my honeymoon?'

So, can I store weed for that long and it still be good for consumption?
    I thought about putting it in a glass jar and putting it in the freezer.

Thoughts?

2. vacuum bagging does a good job for long term storage.

3. personally i would prefer fresh bud as opposed to bud thats been in the freezer for god only knows how long.
    just put $5-10 away on each sack and save up for a fatty sack just before your honeymoon

4. Put it all in a small mason jar, and store that mason jar in a dark cool place. That can be your sock drawer or your closet. I don't have any experience with the freezer so I can't comment on that. But a tightly sealed mason jar in a dark cool spot certainly works.

Maker Guide You.

5. not the freezer, then you will have tricomes freezing and falling off the bud, onto the container or bag. vacuum bagging is king, then store in cool dark place. i opened bud from two years ago that was vacuum bagged, tasted, smoked and felt just like it did when i packed it.

6. Mason jar in the freezer

7. Get something completely airtight and store in a dark cool place, and youll be find. Or u could possibly become friends with the locals where u r at ur honeymoon and u might get a deal cause ur getting married.