Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fuckyeahstoner, Jul 4, 2012.

1. where would be the best place to store your weed so it can stay fresh? iv read an article before that its best if you put it in the dark instead in the sunlight. is that true?

2. Store your stash in an air tight glass jar, in a dark, dry place.

3. it is best stored in a bowl. served at an optimum temperature of 375F

4. I prefer 380 ;)

Mason jars are very effective for storing weed, but if you can find a knockoff designed the same way you can get those, they work just as well.

Dark, dry environments keep your weed fresher and taste better! :D

5. If you use a mason jar I would give it a little air every day, when I don't my bud starts ammonifying, don't know if that's just because it isn't properly cured or what though.

6. We use mason jars (you can get a big pack of them somewhere like Walmart for cheap) and store them in a cool, dark place. It works wonders and cures the weed so that it becomes even better over time. :yummy: