Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tehbigdubbs, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 tehbigdubbs, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    First post! i've been toking for around a year now and i need a oderless way to transport weed thats not a jar i was thinking if i took a freezer bag taped dryer sheets to it and covered it in 2 layers of duct tape it would be a odorless solution do you guys think this would work(still living with my parents on break after first year of college so i cant really test it myself)?

2. Delete the bit about dealing bro, against forum rules

3. [quote name='"Titch"']Delete the bit about dealing bro, against forum rules[/quote]

The forums don't allow talk of the user dealing?

4. Mason jar or smelly proof bag at you lhs. Also talking about yourself dealing is a no-no.

5. yo thanks titch and smokin bud im a noob to grasscity haha

6. vaccum seal bags

7. just the bags or actually vacuum sealed??

8. If a jar is out of the question, vacuum seal it. Even double vacuum seal it to be safe.

9. yeah vaccuum seal it twice and you should be fine.

or the orange pill bottles work fine too. they are pretty much airtight.

10. na ive used pill bottles in the pastt dank bud smells right through it

11. Putting it in a sandwich bag, and inside of a pill bottle reduces the smell a lot, but not completely.

12. Get a jar with a latch mine works wonders.

13. where can i purchase a small one in person?

14. [quote name='"tehbigdubbs"']

where can i purchase a small one in person?[/quote]

Local grocery store, or local head shop.