Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed without using a refrigerator?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by J-Bud, Jun 1, 2009.

1. I'm new to smoking bud and i was wondering if putting your stash in the fridge is the only way to keep it super fresh. Im not going to stash it for a long time just about a week.

2. best bet is to put it in a glass jar and keep it tightly sealed.

3. naawww mang i always go with pill containers.. just make sure they dont have like pill powder in them haha lace that shit up lol.. but ya idk ive never herd of someone using a fridge..

4. compress it in a zip and place it somewhere dark. it wont dry up

5. put it in a glass jar or other air tight container and leave it somewhere dark

6. I've actually never put bud in the refrigerator. Best storage is in mason jars, somewhere dark, like in a drawer or under a bed.

7. yea right now its in my drawer in two baggies (small ones) and thats inside an ipod box.
    :smoking:
    i'l try the jar. thanks

8. this

[​IMG]

9. tpb ftw!!!