Storing weed long term for the apocalypse

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by bigw1ll, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Yo what's up. I'm trying to store weed for years and preserve the potency like its brand new. Nobody knows when shit will hit the fan like a massive power outage, WW3, tsunami. It doesn't matter what will happen all I'm trying to do is get super high when it happens and bunker in at my house and get the boys over.

I've been looking online at 2 options..
    1.Glass Mason jars
    Or
    2. Vacuum sealed bags filled with weed

Please tell me
    -Your personal experiences with each one
    -Any knowledge you may have about storing weed
    -The method you think would suit me best

Thanks everyone, cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. After years of storage the THC degrades significantly. I'd just smoke that shit up now. Gabriel iglasias (the fluffy comedian) says he refuses to diet because he can get hit by a car tommorow,, and the only thought that would be going through his head, before he dies would be, "dammit I could have eaten that entire chocolate cake!"

3. i store my weed in glass mason jars and it's great.

but i dont plan on having it for years so, i don't know how much help that could possibly be.

4. I get 3/4 years of storage out of mason jars , opened (top popped) once a week.

5. Would freezing help or hurt?

I have used vacuum sealed bags, but i would imagine the jars work better.

What about freezing freshly cut bud in a deep freezer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I'd put it in vacuum sealed mason jars, or vacuum sealed bags. Be sure to save some seeds. I think it's a good idea. The Doomsday Clock just went forward again for 2017 the world is so crazy for nukes an' shit. Be sure you have a way to smoke it, too.

7. Make an underground greenhouse lol

8. Worry more about seeds in a apocylypse scenario. Those are gonna be worth some money(or trade) especially good genetics.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk