Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing weed like a boss...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lonelystoner2, May 16, 2011.

1. As long as you don't just let it sit out in a zip-lock like a couple of my buddies do until it crumbles in your fingers when you touch it, I consider your storage method to be of "boss status" haha. Unless you like to smoke it that way, then more power to you.

2. Or stems

3. Rofl rofl rofl. That was definitely mids.

4. [quote name='"Enjoying It"']

Obviously I wasn't saying your intentions were to brag. I was making the statement that If you were going to brag you would have posted some dank pictures.

Also it seems like someone is a little upset... sorry if I hurt your feelings bud. After all this is an Online Marijuana forum so no need to get so defensive.[/quote]

Someone's jelly lololo

5. I store my bud in a strawberry jelly jar (emptied and cleaned, ofc). Seriously it works great and it's cheap.

6. No my weed contains thc, no my weed contains thc, no mine does. :sigh:

Anyhow not long ago I saw someone on here using a hermetically sealed jar which looked like it could be connected to a small pump to pull the air out. Seemed like a good idea, I couldnt find any in my quick search just now though.

7. I'm pretty sure those aren't mids. It looks to me like he probably grew those buds and is curing them in those jars... which is why they look like "mids" and are full of stems... They likely aren't the finished product yet...

Flame the guy all you want, but I promise whatever quality "dank" you smoke is attainable in every major city in North America. Its not an ivory tower.

8. It's not perfectly airtight but I usually just use a pill container. It protects the weed better than a bag and is still portable.

To the guy getting mad that people are flaming his nugs, use better lighting next time you take pictures of your crop, the bud in those jars looks like crappy brown bud. Not saying it actually is, but you can't really get mad when the pic is so misleading.

9. I'd put it in a zip lock bag and then in the tupperware. Just to be extra sure.

10. Looks like belly button fluff.

11. Just throw it in the UV dank tank. pill bottles leave no lingering smell either ;)

12. Uh, a coffee can WAS vacuum sealed...it loses that seal once you bust open the metal lid to remove the coffee...not sure how "airtight" that cheesy plastic lid is.

I trust mason jars or 420 jars. Really short mason jars can be found (like 3" tall), and hold half an O nicely.

• Like Like x 1