Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed in a grinder, bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreamPCs, Aug 21, 2011.

1. So I was reading a thread about curing your weed and this question popped in my head. Anyway, normally I would take about half a bud as soon as I buy it and grind it in your standard $25 metal grinder with the kief catcher. Anyway this takes me normally about two nights to smoke. It always stays closed unless I'm getting some weed. The rest of the buds are stored in the ziplock I bought them in. They sit on my livingroom table in a house that's always kept at about 72 degrees. So am I really doing a significant amount of harm or is it a minute amount.

Sorry for the long question I just wanted to make surea I included the details.

2. Yo man, it's good. i do the same thing if i picked out a nice sized bud. sometimes (dont care too much about kief, screen gets a lot of plant matter in there anyway) i'll store about a gram of ground weed in the bottom of my grinder and just smoke when i want to. Usually in there around 3 days.

3. yea you're good dude

4. I do it all the time. Nothing wrong with keeping your next couple days' worth of bud in your grinder.

5. Yeah sometimes I grind too much for my joint roller and i jus toss the leftovers back in the grinder for next time. Itll lose the fresh smell and moisture if any at the time but thas about it. Your good.

6. if you want you bud to always be fresh, get an airtight mason jar. also, it's not that big of a deal to leave some weed in your grinder. i only grind up what i'm gonna smoke in that particular session most of the time, though..