Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing weed for a couple days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jurafffe, May 27, 2009.

1. Well it's my prom this Friday and I just picked up an eighth today but am going to smoke it in a couple days. When I picked up today, the dude I bought from told me that I should probably store it in an airtight jar with an apple slice in it as well as the weed to prevent it from being dried out seeing as the type of weed he had is already considered to produce harsh smoke. Anyways, I now have the jar, but no apple. Would a lemon do the trick? or should I just buy an apple tomorrow?
    -C

2. just get a mason jar and wait a few days, or leave it in the bag and wait a few days, it doesnt matter its only a few days, i picked up saturday and the kush in my pocket is still great smoke, just thinking about it makes me want a bonghit, time for a smoke,

3. Apple , lemon, lime, slices and banana peels all work just don't keep them in there for more then a day ever and try and have them not touch the weed - mold is bad.

4. Thanks for the help guys, I think I'm just gonna keep it in a jar by itself seeing as it's only gonna be in there for another day and a half.

5. NO NO NO NO, do not use a lemon, then the juices and stuff might get on it. Use a lemon peel, a banana peel or any other sort of peel.

6. Lol, that's what I was kind of thinking. But no worries, I'm just lettin it chill by itself in the jar.

7. Put it all in a film container assuming it's completely dry. You aren't expected to smoke your entire stash in one night. I got a 1/4 ounce about 2-3 weeks ago and I still smoke it like it's the first day. I just need to put a banana peel in there.