Storing vapor and smoke

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by djacob7, May 8, 2018.

1. I'm trying to build a toking system where a pump draws air through a bong and blows it into a balloon from which to inhale later.
    What happens to the smoke and vapor if kept in a container for a few days? Does the vapor remain suspended, or does it condense and fall to the bottom? What happens to the smoke?

Will appreciate some tips.

2. It doesn’t work that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    2 mins on a volcano

you will know

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. So how does it work?

5. Thanks. Is this what I'm going to expect from Grasscity? Insults and stupidity?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It’s impossible to store either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I've had a volcano vaporizer for over a decade, and I've TRIED to keep old vapor in it's bag to use later.

It doesn't work.

The vapor goes stale fairly quickly, and the efficacy of the vapor itself diminishes with each passing moment.

Basically what you want to do won't work. If it did other people would have figured it out by now.

So...yeah, move on.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

8. Ask a stupid question & you'll get a stupid answer...

How old are you?? This thread seems like a billy idea..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. This is what I trying to say thanks dude!!

I'll never forget the taste either ....lolololol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I keep seeing this phrase billy all over the place here. Is that an american term for a child?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1

11. Lmao a billy is what people on GC call a user that is underage or asks questions like OP has

• Like Like x 1
  12. lol dawg even when you stop hitting the bong for a second to coff, and leave the smoke inside, when you finish the hit it will already be extremely disgusting. imagine over days... also i'm pretty sure it will just resin up the container it's in