Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing Strong Smelling Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lghtnsurf, Jul 4, 2012.

1. So I'm not new to having slightly large amounts of bud but recently I've gotten a half O and even inside 2 ziplocks and a box it still stinks up my room no matter how much shit I spray in the air.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas for me?

I need access to the bud frequently but everytime i open the box its like getting maced with bud smell.

I used to stick with glass jars but when opened it just makes things worse.

for now ive been having to take it all outside just to open the box.

any help would be great :)

2. Mason jars are the best. You could take a shit in one and the smell would be contained.

3. I use those star bucks frappacino bottles. The glass ones like at a gas statiom

4. Just jar it up. When you open it, of course the smell would come out. Just spray air freshener after you're finished.

5. Vacuum seal bags work well.

6. Mason jar, I'm sure almost everyone on here uses them

7. your local super market should have 12 packs of mason jars for like $11 and you'll be able to store an ounce in each of them easily, they make smaller ones too that can fit like a 1/4 but i prefer the big ones cause they are only a dollar more

8. I own a little lock box, not only does it make you feel safe about your bud not being found, it also locks in the smell if its in a bag or a jar.

9. Mason jars are great. When they are closed you shouldn't smell a thing. I have a few ounces at least jarred up usually all the time and I only smell it when I open it up to cure it and/or smoke it.

10. [​IMG]
    ^ $15 at walmart, and get a squat mason jar (looked online but can't find pics of the same ones I have) that fits inside of that safe and you're good to go.
    :)

11. Get yourself an airtight glass container.
    Mason jars work well, but I prefer jars made for weed.
    Cannafresh, 420 jars, and cannaline all have very acceptable jars for your stinky buds.

12. [​IMG]

Good luck OP.

13. I use a little 10 inch fan in my room that I grabbed from home depot, point the fan out the window and open your jar next to it, wont keep it from smelling 100% but within a few minutes your room is odor free

14. A masonry jar is all you need. I have a half O of some Sour D that I put in 3 Zip lock bags and it was still stinking up the whole back of my house. Went and bought a masonry jar for $0.99 and the smell is contained. It's really a no-brainer investment.

15. Go to savers and buy a fido jar, it's the one with the wire lock and rubber sealer. Or just find a jar tuT suits your needs there.

16. Death to bags!

17. I have a little container from tightvac.com that is airtight. Very nice little container.
    edit: that site isn't working for me right now so I'm thinking it may have been another site but they sell little plastic containers that are airtight.

18. Tightvacs are not airtight one bit. Plastic is permeable at higher temps. Like In Arizona....

19. No matter what you are storing it in, when you open the container, its going to reek