Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, Jan 16, 2012.

1. So guys can I like blow all my smoke into a bottle and keep it there to keep the smell contained temporarily? And so that I can take my hits over again.

2. the thc stays in your body when you exhale

3. You should make a sploof, there are instructions to make them at the top of the pages. and for taking more hits all the THC is gone in about 5 seconds so no you cant retake hits

4. Smoke turns to ash, soo I'm going to guess no... no it won't work.

5. the fuck is with these dicks

......no the actives in the smoke go away after 10 or 20 mins, or thats what it is for vapes. It would taste stale and shitty too

6. Then why do people hotbox? And it wouldn't even work for the containing thing? I use a sploof, but even though the smell goes away, I think it might still be a little sketchy for company coming over

7. I do not feel the need to keep smoke around. I want to get rid of the smoke and hit more bud.

8. [quote name='"IheartBrownies"']Then why do people hotbox? And it wouldn't even work for the containing thing? I use a sploof, but even though the smell goes away, I think it might still be a little sketchy for company coming over[/quote]

Hot boxing with a blunt or joint can work because the weed is always burning and filling up the car with smoke which still contains thc.. But once the smokes been in your lungs its useless.

9. Haha alright that was logical. Thank you.

10. you know what i did once, i blew a big fat smoke bubble into my jar where i store my weed and sealed it asap and it was pretty cool