storing lsd? need some advice

Discussion in 'General' started by lostsurfer, Mar 27, 2007.

1. alright i think i found the right forum to post this in...anyways. i got some blotter today, but i wont be able to use it for possibly up to 3-4 weeks. i put it in aluminum foil, then in a sandwich bag, then in a freezer bag, then put it in a plastic food container and dropped an oxygen absorber in (like the one in the beef jerky bags). put this all in my closet where it'll stay dark and at room temperature. will i be good or should i put it in the fridge/freezer? thanks for any help

2. thats sounds like overkill to me. yes it will work, but for simplicitys sake i would just put it in foil and than put it in a bag and stick it in a cool dark place. that would work just as well. lucky asshole i want acid!

3. haha dude ive been trying to get this for almost a year now. thats why im so paranoid about it degrading.

4. I always toss my acid in the freezer, I actually have a hit or two floating around in my freezer I can't wait to clean it out and find it :D

Enjoy your trip :hippie:

5. dude thats the best you can do. i mean, no air, light or moisture. but dont stick it in the freezer cuz thats not the best for acid. i like to stick mine in those plastic film things. the fridge maybe, but i like to keep it out cuz when you drop it, then you dont have to wait till it warms up till it desolves on your tongue.

yes, acid will only disolve at certain temps. like +22C but i will have to look at my notes.

but you got all the shit you need to keep that for like years possibly. that oxy absorb is a nice addition, that really helps but make sure you got a fresh one cuz if its straight from the beef jerky then it wont absorb much anymore.

have a nice journey.