Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing HP in glass jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuicyJaydon, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Hey GC, I'm looking for the best way to store a larger amount of bud in a glass jar for about a month. I heard it might dry out, especially with all the air in the jar, but I'd still prefer to use a glass jar vs a plastic bag. The jar has a clamp and rubber seal at the top. Let me know what you think! thanks[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I bought a vacuum sealer with an attachment for mason jars. I store in a vacuum with a 62% Boveda humidity pack. I think your cannabis will be fine in the jar for a month. Try one of the humidity packs if you like.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I keep my harvest in jars for up to one year with no problems.

4. Boveda packs.

5. I kept like 2.5 oz in a few plastic bags in a mason jar with a 2 piece lid for a month and the weed was fine. It was in a Dyson storage locker the whole time haha

6. If you can get a big jar like that with a screw top lid you'll be set. Those jars with the clamps tend to leak, i've had several and within a week you can smell the weed because air is getting through the rubber seal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmm 10$ for 6? Boveda seems like the way to go. About how long do they last?

Edit: just saw u mentioned it would be good for a month. Thanks for the replys everyone!

8. Really?? These ones seem clamp pretty firmly