Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing hash.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by No-Arms-Duck, Jan 1, 2009.

1. yo guys i got some hash im trying to save for special occassions. Say i want to keep a few grams for about 5 months? how should i store it.

Soorrrry hash is just hard to come by so i bought a lot, smoked a lot, and im gonna out some up for my birthday.

2. never had hash but I would assume in an airtite jar would work well I use pill bottles so that might do the trick

3. I put all my really good stuff in high grade medical containers. If you don't happen to have any of those i'd go with a glass jar.

4. put it in a resealable container, like a ziplock bags (if your broke), or a glass jar....or some tupperware...

5. what's that?

6. An airtight container in a cool, dark place is best for storage, but it *will* slowly degrade over time.