Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLLwordZ, Apr 18, 2011.

1. I just made a batch of canibutter, and I posted the following question in a thread, but feel like it may not belong:

Can anybody tell me if after I let it cool for 10 minutes and make a few sandwhiches, if I make a sandwhich and place it within an airtight bag, will this work as a method of storing the product? I atleast want to save them for 4/20, since I just made this batch.

2. why don't you just save and store the butter until then? bread gets nasty if you put anything on it and store it for a while.

3. Alright well I just put some of it on bread. Guess I'm not storing that shit, so I'll just eat it now.

4. He's right, It won't kill you or make you sick, it'll just be all soggy and you'll have to force it down. Why not make a fresh sandwich and enjoy it along with your high?

5. Doing it up now. I made a pretty big batch so I'll store the rest of the butter till' Wednesday... I've got a fat sandwhich for now.

6. and hell man, it's butter. it'll last a while. :p