Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing danks in vitamins?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by solid_snake, Oct 17, 2012.

1. #1 solid_snake, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    What if I store some dank ass bud inside a lets say a Multivitamin bottle with the multivitamins in them? And I keep it stored in there for months or maybe years. Will it bond with the vitamins? Just curious. I was thinking maybe grinding up the bud, dump fish oil in it, microwave it so it heats up and then dump the vitamins back inside. Just an experiment.

2. [quote name='"solid_snake"']What if I store some dank ass bud inside a lets say a Multivitamin bottle with the multivitamins in them? And I keep it stored in there for months or maybe years. Will it bond with the vitamins? Just curious. I was thinking maybe grinding up the bud, dump fish oil in it, microwave it so it heats up and then dump the vitamins back inside. Just an experiment.[/quote]

Wtf did i just read

3. [quote name='"solid_snake"']What if I store some dank ass bud inside a lets say a Multivitamin bottle with the multivitamins in them? And I keep it stored in there for months or maybe years. Will it bond with the vitamins? Just curious. I was thinking maybe grinding up the bud, dump fish oil in it, microwave it so it heats up and then dump the vitamins back inside. Just an experiment.[/quote]

Is this a real thread?

4. well since you arent even getting any serious posts ill try to help you. dont mix your weed with your vitamins... if anything adding fish oil to your weed isnt too smart... i hope you were really blazed when you wrote this:smoke:

5. No, THC will only dissolve in certain things, and a bottle of vitamins is not one of them. Just smoke it