Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing clean piss

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ismoke2much, Feb 19, 2009.

1. i got a PO meeting on monday and im not sure if im clean so im havin a clean friend piss in two small white plastic bottles for me (pretty much same size as a 5 hour energy shot) and i need to know if it will still be good on monday and how i should store it

2. nah dude, you gotta get that shit in the piss cup as fresh as possible. pee has many many things in it. see if you can get a clean friend to pee for you right before you leave. then wrap it in a condom(unlubed) and wear tighty whiteys, store that shit under your sack so its the right temp.

3. i work at an animal hospital and we store urine from time to time, but you gotta make sure you keep it refridgerated. if you get tested and they want a fresh sample, they will know whats up if they see that your pee is cold