Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing bud inside a kief box

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Woodie79, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Curious if anyone stores their bud in a kief box? Do you leave it whole buds or do you save it already ground up? Does anyone notice a dramatic reduction in potency regardless if the bud is whole or ground up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe olde and sound dumb. But anxious to see what a kief box is and answer to your ??. Thnx

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

3. I leave whole buds and grinded bud in mine. It will dry out but no loss in potency noticed. Considering leaving a bovida in mine too keep proper humidity. Now getting that damn screen cleaned so i can actually get keif again is a whole other set of challenges.

the quantum leap: indoor multi strain perpetual organic journal
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  4. A kief box is basically a rolling 3 part tray that has a a lid, middle section with a fine mesh screen bottom, and a bottom(usually glass or mirror). They are designed to sift the kief from the buds. Kief is great for edibles or pressing into hash disks.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh. Grinders? Lol...I don't have the mirror though. So have the keifer catcher though.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

6. Same screen but in a box, usually considerably more surface area than a grinder.

Indoor organic

7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is what I got cheap from a head shop after becoming friends with the owner

9. That's cool, i cought mine on sale when i was feeling rich. I used to keep it loaded with kief until one day my son accidently kicked it over and spoiled about a year's worth. Now i smoke that shit everytime there's enough for a bowl[​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  10. You could do chess battles with yours. Winner takes all!

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1