storing acid...?

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Jan 14, 2004.

1. I just got some acid today ( 4 hits) it's gonna be my first time and i can't fucking wait!!!! But anyways, i'm saving it for saturday. So where should i store it for the next 2 days? someone told me that you shouldn't have it in the heat or something... can anyone help me out on this? i don't want my acid to go bad, it's the first time i've been able to find it!! i wanna make it worth it haha...

2. i put it in my garage and it's a little cooler in there... i heard not to keep it in heat... it's in a sealed canister though...

3. Actually I think the freezer is a good place. LSD is very fragile, so treat it diligently. Have it wrapped up in tin foil so it isn't exposed to light or air.

4. yeah i have it wrapped up in tin foil, inside a film container thing, and that is inside a bag.. and the bag is in a box, and the box is in the garage... and the garage is pretty cold... i think it's good haha

5. in reality

the more time it spends out of the freaser ...the more potanincy it will lose

and if you carry it arround in your pocett....welll hope you like the tase of paper ..cuz thats all you will be eating ...

the shit is fragile

if it is super cold in the garage...like fridge temps or colder....it will be cool but if you live in fla where it is like 75 80 every day ...a few hrs in the garage will kill your asid....colder is better.....