Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

storing 10 brownies until march 13th?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kushed13, Feb 27, 2011.

1. whats the best way you would recommend me storing these 10 magical brownies? I'm saving them for the ride to our spring break destination :smoke:

2. oooo, freeze? i dont think taste will be a concern anymore but you dont want to eat rancid food and be shitting and puking.

3. whoa ok im blazed and just read that and got confused lol. your saying if i freeze it i WONT be eating rancid food and be shitting and puking right haha. can i just put it in the fridge you think? or does it have to be the freezer

4. If you're saving them for longer than a week or two, I suggest freezing them as well.

5. must me airtight, u dont want some nasty ass freezerburn do u?

6. Freezer easily, they actually stay very fresh and tasty for a long time if frozen...

The sooner the better too, after a while all the magical psychoactive ingredients start to disappear! :p

7. Freezer, in a plastic bag or ziplock or tightly wrapped plastic wrap

whatever you get the idea...

FREEZE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

8. heh ya and its actually like 10 different square cake pieces but w/e they are zip locked and in the freezer thanks guys :smoke:

9. Yeah freeze them

10. Bah cake without icing is like a really fluffy brownie... or a brownie is like a really dense cake without icing... your pick...
    lol

11. I store double wrapped brownies in the freezer for almost a year before they begin to taste bad...

12. yeah well my buddy asked me if i wanted brownies and i was like fuck ya and i got there and hes like "ohhh ya its cake" lol

13. Your heart must have just sunk.... you were like
    OMG OMG OMG Brownies... OMG OMG OMG...

and you get there and your like
    OMG Brownies OMG OMG OMG...

and your friends like...

and your like

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....

*Facepalm*

14. lmao basically hahah met him in a headshop how appropriate

15. Yeah... totally freeze 'em. I had a bunch that I froze once.. then.. a while after making them I had to fly somewhere.. grabbed two outta the freezer, put them in my pocket then drove to the airport. Got there.. walked in... b-lined for the first bathroom then chomped them down. Went through security, check in, etc.. and then by the time I got seated at the gate I was flying high. Best. Flight. EVER.