Stories

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChrispyChris, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I am kind of curious to hear stories about drug dealing. I want to hear it from Blades though, not articles online. I'm curious if this is against the rules though, as long as the stories are fake :rolleyes:. I think it would be cool to hear what people have gone through and shit. Anyways, if it's against the rules, let me know and I'll delete.

2. I would like to hear some stories too, it's not like its questions about dealing, it's just stories that happened in the PAST.

3. Well what kind of stories are you looking for? like good ones where you get good deals or like times I got beat or losing money frontin?

4. Any kind of story about things people have gone through during the whole process. After reading that Heroin story in the Stories section of the site, I decided that I would like to hear some stories of the Blades. Shit, maybe I'll even post a couple up.

5. one time at college this kid came from a close town with a BUNCH of acid...so i bought a couple and they were BOMB...i took 1 and tripped my fuckin nuts off, normally from only 1 hit ill get a good body high and minor visuals...but i tripped my fuckin nuts off...some of the best visuals ive ever gotten from cid (they were greatful dead tabs btw, the sheet with 6 big bears on it)...so anyways i wanted more the next day and this kid was just about to leave the school and go home. I saw him outside a dorm and was like hey can i get 2 hits and was expecting to go into this girls room to get it there...instead he pulls out a sheet of acid in the middle of the fuckin campus where cops are always around and takes out a pair of scissors and cuts me 2 hits...one of the sketchiest things ive ever been a part of

6. Ha. That's some funny shit. My saying is, "it's only sketchy if you make it sketchy." To anyone else, that probably just looked like him cutting some paper.

7. I agree with this. I met up with my buddy who sells at a concert in the summer for like 5gs, so he just casually puts the pot in my purse, and I put the money in his pocket. There were two cops ten feet away hahahahahaah