Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stories of When you just toked and didn't think you were high till you...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zDark, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Finished medicating, and I sat the piece down and my arm was on top of the piece for a good minute or two. Then I started to feel some strange heat on my arm then I realized my arm was ontop of the piece that I just recently toked out of, and I felt the pain. That's when I knew I was blazed. And this was from a one hitter called vapor bat.

Feels good and healthy man. :hello:

If you feel like having a clean experience try using any one hitter bat or get a mflb or a volcano vaporizer.

Attached Files:

2. Hahaha, Ive burnt my self a few times... Ive got a metal homemade slide. I ripped it for like 15 seconds then immediately picked it up to clear it... Not good, hahaha.

But yea, Ive never smoked out of an actual vape, but My glass 1 hitter, and my double perk bong hits pretty clean :hello:

3. Perc bongs are nice :) also I like those nice hitters that self-cash... Sometimes they can get quite hot :smoke:

4. Hahaha, thats what I burnt my finger on! Where the ashes "snap" through the downstem. Heres a small milk video :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTUybbpTP04]YouTube - Homemade Bong Hit[/ame]

5. Early on before I learned about taking the safety off the lighter my thumb was hurting so I was lighting with my pointer and I keep my nails long since I play a lot of fingerstyle guitar, and I had completely burned my right pointer nail.

One of the first times I smoked on my roof at night I had just come in and was extremely high, so naturally I go out for another bowl and I spend about 10 minutes trying to light it up and eventually give up thinking that my lighter was dead. I climb back through the window still holding the lighter in my hand and then I realize I was holding it backwards the whole time.

6. Haha that sounds like a classic time, I had that happen once.

7. I smoked an L... while driving.... felt very... aware of my driving like... confident... then some car swerved in front of me cutting me off..... and BOOM!!! My high sky rockets.

8. First time I toked, I got some of these high grade mids and went to the woods with my cousin... I had done drugs, but never weed.

Well, my first time, I didn't know how to hit very well.. ((I was a natural)) so I was like hey, load another bowl! and... LOAD ANOTHER! so, three bowls between two people, I was like.. I don't think I feel it.

It's almost dark, we're in the woods, and I look up and the trees look beautiful. It's like pure color, dancing around. I started laughing while staring up and my cousins like "Haha yeah bro, you're high" then we start laughing uncontrollably while being completely blazed.

Great day, later that night we got high in the woods and I got 'too high' and stared up at the sky and had an experience flying through galaxies... almost like some psychedelics i've done. great first time. I loooove weed :smoke:

9. Damn that sounds like a sketchy time, driving while blazed out of your mind.
    The other drivers could be drunk as shit and doing dangerous shit...

That sounds like an excellent shared experience. :D

10. I always realize when i end up staring at nothing for too long.. Lol

11. Yeah starring always gets me!.. Another indicator for me is I start nodding my head to music. 99.99% of the time i choof i listen to music haha

12. Second time i smoked, we dutched my car outside our local football field...got out to go on an adventure.. Started to cross the field when the sprinklers popped up and started spraying the entire field. We all shit our pants and start bolting for the otherside but endup running all over the place trying not to get sprayed! Afterwards, we all realised how funny/fucking stupid we would have looked and then proceed to laugh for very lengthy time haha!

13. Ah lol so many.. but the other day i had a session and went to walk back inside theres me thinking nah im not even stoned BAM trip over the lawn mower

14. First time I got high, I spaced out looking at my friend's cell phone for a minute or so, then I looked up and everything looked sort of unreal, yet awesome at the same time. Thus was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

15. I was home and smoked outside came back in didn't think I was all that high....until my mom calls and tells me she will be home in 10 minutes and my high went off the roof I got so paranoid it was crazy

16. One time I was smoking on my porch. Just a bowl of some good shit. Anyway after taking a couple hits I just sat there and started thinking. You know, letting my mind wander. Eventually I noticed I was holding a pipe in my hand and thought "Wait, I'm supposed to be high, hehehe", and then my high hit me. Finished up the bowl and went to go listen to some music.

17. The worst is when you accidentally touch titanium or glass that you've just been heating up to REALLY FUCKING HOT with your torch lighter

18. when pissing seems like it takes an eternity...you're high

19. Smoked a hefty 1g Joint and walked around for a few minutes, I was walking like a zombie (the legs) and I couldn't control my movement. Then my head went numb and I couldn't stop laughing. Good time.

That time, I laughed so hard once that my friend told me that I was pinching in my whole face with my hand to try and stop the laughter lol.

20. or touching a soldering iron thats been on for fucking 20 minutes :eek: