Stories Of Almost Being Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wasted Like My Time, Jun 7, 2014.

1. #1 Wasted Like My Time, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    meh too high for this

2. I was 16 and getting High in my broken down Camaro on the side of my dads house. I jumped out my bedroom window and smoked a J in the car. It had dark but still see thru window tint. well about 5 seconds after I put the J out my dad comes walking by the car, then my oldest sister right after him.  Guess he was showing he the car or something since she lived out of town at the time.
        well I pretty much shat my self when I saw him walk by because there was still smoke coming from out the car window that was about half way down. as they were walking around the car talking I slowly.....SLOWLY rolled my window up and put my set all the way back almost laying down. I placed the windshield sun visor cover thing over my face and continued to breath as softly and quietly  as I could for about 15 minutes. once he finally went back into the house I quickly jumped back into the house and was feeling like a genuine fuckin ninja

3. Dude thts fricking hilarious.

4. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Smoked a joint in my room when I was 16ish, at night time blowing all of the smoke out of the window. Finished the joint and chucked the roach out my window, not even 5seconds later my dad walked into my room saying he could smell something burning I denied it and he left. I said i smelt something coming through the window and that is why i was there. Almost got caught!

6. Jamaican hotboxed the bathroom previous day before parents came home from out of town the next day. They asked what that smell was in the bathroom, i said i had the major shits

7. I was just finished smoking on the balcony off of my room, an i start to hear the neighbors having VERY rough sex, so i go and get and get my mom to come listen. I told her to just listen to them from inside my room and to not go out onto the balcony.
    So she goes out onto my balcony to look out side, and she was like 1 foot from my bong and grinder! Luckily it was dark and she didnt see that.

8. You... went and got your mom to listen to sex noises with you?

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. We live in a condo complex and our neighbors often have sex, but my mom asked me the next time i hear it to call her