Stories about losing your virginity, do you regret it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LaurenJadee, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I was 15 and yes I regret it, wish I would have waited till it was with someone who actually meant something to me.

2. only girls regret losing their virginity.

[​IMG]

3. [quote name='"lazyy"']only girls regret losing their virginity.

[/quote]

qft mine was with this girl i wasnt even trying for her but i ended up with her fuckin prom oh well

4. I was so drunk on my first time actually puked half way through. She didn't really care, i still busted in the end.

5. Does it count if you had your dick inside her but she told you to stop because she was too tight and couldn't go through with it? I was in for about 2 minutes just inching my way in and she just said it wasn't working. Never got to try again because some shit went down between us.

/cool story

6. hmmm, i've always held the opinion you need to finish in order for it 2 to count.

7. yeah that's what I was thinking too, but my friends give me the whole "well technically your dick WAS inside of her, so you aren't really a virgin" thing. I'm torn lol.

8. the first time i had sex was when i was 17 with my now ex gf.

do i regret it? no, we lasted 4 years after that. 4 great years.

im sure i will always think of her as my first true love, but people change. im almost 22, started dating at 17, i have changed a lot over those growing years, and still have some growing up to do.

9. #30 Richard Dawkins, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    Nah can't change the past. I was 14. It hurt my insides.

I have concluded after a few years of casual sex, everyone loves a fuck. But being with someone you love makes it truly special. Looking them in the eyes, feeling as one..

10. How do a few years of casual sex make you feel about yourself? Better? Worse? Meh? Do you regret it? Do you feel like now,after the fact,you were just chasing the dragon so to speak?

11. I was 15, she was 14. We had been dating long distance for exactly a month and she asked me to come over, followed be pretty much ripping my clothes off. That was a good day.. And no, i dont regret it, dated her for a year and a half after that and we're still good friends to this day.

12. lost mine when I was 15, she was 16. We dated for 7 or 8 months and one day she wrote me this long ass note saying she wanted me to be the "one". I was like fuck yeah :cool:. I brought her to this field surrounded by trees and , well we fucked there for the first time all hot a sweaty. Middle of summer in Florida on a hot summer day :D

13. When I was 13, I met this girl who was 14. She had wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, sexy even back then. We started talking then eventually we started to 'date'. I began to like her a lot and up to this point (maybe 2-3 months) I had my first kiss with her and she had given me several blow jobs. One day in August she invited me over to her house and she said that her parents were gone. I got there and she was wearing this amazing black dress. We started to make out and eventually she was on top of me and that's when she said "I really want to fuck you" and I said something like "yeah". After what I can only guess was somewhere like 10-20 minutes, I had to leave out the backdoor because her parents were coming in the house so I never did get to finish. I sang out loud all the way home.  :yay:

Funny thing is, I still go to school with this girl's sister and it turns out that she was in the house while this was going on. I'm still not sure if she knows. I think she might but I have tried not to let her hear about it.   

I do not regret it at all, however, at the time I did because I didn't use a condom so I was sort of scared for a few days. Looking back on it now, that was probably one of the best days of my life so far. What a good summer.