Stories about finding a new dealer with really good quality weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DurbanPoisonQueen, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #21 geje47, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I don't get some of you people. I hear how people wait for days for a dealer to have bud? It's a big deal to get dank? Heck i hear it's such a big deal to score bud in certain places, and some people drive miles just to get weed? Here in Brooklyn I just walk down the block and I can meet up my dealer within 2 minutes... If one dealer is busy I'll call up another one and get bud within 30 minutes.. In the same area.. Always dank too. Makes me feel bad because I usually get pissed if a dealer is 15 minutes late.

2. One time I got a connect when I was buying my first pipe ever I came out of the headshop A guy standing by a red jeep asked" hey, you kids wanna buy?" "Buy what?" I asked"Weed, idiot" he replied in a hushed voice Of course I said "Sure man" so we got in the jeep I bought 3gs and got his number. Bought like three or four every hour that day,the see-through pipe was black at the end of the daySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. When I was a sophomore in hs during summer time i was bummed out cause my 2 dealers graduated so I saw them hardly at all. Their quality was solid but not bomb but it was something. So really bored leaving the doctors and I got a text that through me really off guard from my friend. "yo i got an eigth of some bomb fire bud if you want to buy it" im like hell ya i havnt smoked in forever so i got it then he became a full on dealer and its awesome cause sine hes my friend I can trust him and he weighs it in front of me, gets dank like og kush sour d blue dream. Couldnt ask for more really