Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

store weed in refigerator

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stewbs, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I store my medical marijuana in the refigerator and wonder if that is the best place. It seems to dry out the weed which I don't know is good. Any suggestions?

2. the trichomes will fall of mate making your bud leess potent.

3. lmfaooo your not serious

4. [quote name='"JayCambo"']the trichomes will fall of mate making your bud leess potent.[/quote]

Um no :cool:

I used to and it worked really well but now I just leave it in a mason jar in my livingroom and it stays pretty fresh

5. ya mason jar in a dark cool place is perfect

6. Uhh yeah. Clearly you've never made qwiso before. There's a reason you freeze the bud before hand, the trichs fall off way easier when its cold.

7. [quote name='"Antarctica"']

Uhh yeah. Clearly you've never made qwiso before. There's a reason you freeze the bud before hand, the trichs fall off way easier when its cold.[/quote]

Freeze is not the same thing as refridgerate

8. So.. could we get some more dialog on this subject?

I'm trying to find a way to store 25g of some really really nice grandaddy purp. Right now I've got it in a ziplock bag inside a mason jar in the fridge. My household never really goes below 81 degrees in the summer, so that's why I decided on the fridge. I'm needing to store this for a few months.

Am I doing anything wrong?

9. Keep it in a mason jar in a cool dark place n crack the lid open every few days to give em some fresh air so they don't go moldy