Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Store Purchase Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayQ, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Just bought a scale and some RAW papers off GC with no trouble at all :)

But about the shipping i have a few questions..

1. By Discreet it means?

2. (Basic shipping) how long should i have to wait (days), and about what time of the day should the package arrive? It's lightweight and i live around Nashville, Tennessee.

3. Does anyone have any reviews about RAW rolling paper? I'm about to search it, but i'd like too have a more professional smokers review on them. And i mean for cannabis, i quit smoking tobacco fortunately =) and also i've actually never rolled a J myself before. GC needs to start sellin Zags!

:) One love

2. 1. It's a plain box and doesn't make people who see it think, "wow someone bought weed paraphenilia".
    2. I ordered something a few days ago and they told me they are very busy right now so it might take around 8 days.
    3. No clue with this one.

3. Aah thank you, what does the box have on it? do you know? i mean like shipping information or anything?

Damn i guess i'll just stockpile my monez for 8 days and get a fat sack, got a pretty cheap 500g scale though :D You think it's possible for me to get in on monday? I just ordered it now.

And yeah i havn't heard of a lot of people using RAW but ill search it. Thanks anyway!

4. 1. It is going to arrive in a plain brown box with your name and shipping information.
    2. It'll arrive within a week or so.
    3. To be honest I've rolled with RAW papers and I personally think they are up there with Zig Zags. To be honest though I think you will like them. They roll easy and the gum doesn't require much saliva.

5. Good, thank you :smoking:

6. im going to be ordering a Molino mini from here soon so this is good info for me too. i might order a roll of raws and some screens too.

7. You won't need screens for a molino just don't grind it up too fine.